theHabbos.org Banners - Professional, Fast and appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Hey everyone, over the last month I have been extremely bored and decided to take on Pixel Art, after the first hour or so I was doing pretty well with my designs, and made a few banners for a few friends but now that I am pretty advanced with all types of Pixel Art, I'd thought I'd make a banner service, which will be always be here unlike others.

Here is some of my work

nbr7g5.png

index.php

av205h.png

They are 3 banners that I've created for far that have been used for thehabbos.org, if you want a banner comment on this thread and I can design one for you.

You'll need to provide - Your Hotel name or logo, a background (I can provide these), what text you want, and any other features you'd like added.

Thanks for reading, if you could post what you like and what you don't like and what I can improve on that would be great!

Crusteh

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
They look pretty decent, really like your work, good job and good luck with your service.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
These are really nice, I'll be PMing you with my request later if that's alright.

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Yeah mate that's great, It's 05:23 AM here so I'll reply to your request later.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I'd love to have the raw images that you used for the background! Brilliant service though, keep it up.

Size

Mar 29, 2013
Hotel name ; Zone
Background ;
Text ; Zone Hotel - VPS Hosted - R63A - DDOS Protected - Join Zone today
Other ; a space for a users online script, the same as the second background provided.

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
Sorry, but Im the owner of bolthotel, and I made that banner. Please don't credit yourself on something I have made...
He showed it me on Skype once he'd made it...

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
I provided you with the logo and background.. you added abit of text lol

Jake-Riotelli

Jul 12, 2011
You'll need to provide - Your Hotel name or logo, a background (I can provide these), what text you want, and any other features you'd like added.
Hotel name: RetroRP
Text: 24/7 Uptime,RP,VPShosted,Owners Jake-Jackson and Rama-Sunny
Add it as an animation please XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread