what hotel it linked to before:
who hacked: the co-founder of my hotel i recently fired had access to this
if you need more info im happy to give. :l

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
prob my owner i recently fired, he joined with a hotel called cosmic

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
I am sure he will use it for another purpose, like when he open up a hotel... or offers the account with it's rank (of course) to others.
uhm its not down i just do not like using a cracked phoenix, i am waiting on my licence to be retrieved

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Your responsibility mate. You should have kept secure information to yourself. Same applies for if your hotel and/or vps was to get hacked.

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
Your responsibility mate. You should have kept secure information to yourself. Same applies for if your hotel and/or vps was to get hacked.
i said, maybe i dont usually leave google chrome opened on the vps, since its to laggy.
And this doesn't mean i wont be helped?

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Well if it's hacked, its your fault for it getting hacked, so I don't see why Josh should take his time to recover your account, which might or might not even be yours as you haven't even provided proof, because you made a mistake, allowing for it to get hacked...

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
Well if it's hacked, its your fault for it getting hacked, so I don't see why Josh should take his time to recover your account, which might or might not even be yours as you haven't even provided proof, because you made a mistake, allowing for it to get hacked...
how is it my fault it getting it hacked, i see how people could key log, and i can provide proof if someone THAT can recovery it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
You should tell us what email is registered with the account, or PM Josh privately.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
how is it my fault it getting it hacked, i see how people could key log, and i can provide proof if someone THAT can recovery it.
Be smart. Get protection on your computer to prevent keylogging and r.a.ts? Don't be stupid enough to run java on a site you don't entirely trust? Don't accept and/or download files that you don't entirely trust? Don't give your information out to people that you don't ENTIRELY TRUST...

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
im not that stupid i do have protections AVG/norton and firewall lol
lol for the keylog i only got one keylogged in my life and that was habb0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread