TheHabbos - Force vote Revcms

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Hi there.

I've tried using the script supplied with TheHabbos, to make it to check if the user has voted and to direct them to voting if they havnt so its force vote to get onto client.

Although, I've set it up but I'm able to get onto the client perfectly without having to vote, although I haven't voted within the last two days.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Maybe the theme you use redirects to /client and not API.php
When you click enter hotel it takes you to api.php
But anyone can just get around it by going /client
Thats where I believe force vote should come in. so if you go /client it checks if you have voted and if not it takes you to api.php

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
When you click enter hotel it takes you to api.php
But anyone can just get around it by going /client
Thats where I believe force vote should come in. so if you go /client it checks if you have voted and if not it takes you to api.php

You can probably check it with a session in the client.php.
PHP:
if(!isset($_SESSION['has_voted'])){
  header("Location: api.php");
}

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Just set up cloudflare and use page rules to link it to votingapi link aka

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
You Need to config it and then it will say NOVOTE when Voted cheak your Stats on TheHabbos.org

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Can anyone give me the full code to put on my pages to make sure the user has voted?
Because I cant seem to get it working

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Just set up cloudflare and use page rules to link it to votingapi link aka

Still don't see why you don't just use cloudflare page rules

hrmmm

See that ?novote ... Why would that need to be there.. when the force voting dosnt actually work for me?.. :/

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
What you do is go onto your cloudflare websites page, hover over the settings button thing and click page rules. you can than change it so that when people go to or they will be directed to intead. you'll have to get rid of the .php after index i think but that's gonna be your easier way to do it :)

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
What you do is go onto your cloudflare websites page, hover over the settings button thing and click page rules. you can than change it so that when people go to or they will be directed to intead. you'll have to get rid of the .php after index i think but that's gonna be your easier way to do it :)
But if they go to index?novote wont that take em to the voting as well?

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
the novote works :p of if you're that worried just put to voting page and not and have the code as :) but try using both first fairly sure I had both when I did it

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
the novote works :p of if you're that worried just put to voting page and not and have the code as :) but try using both first fairly sure I had both when I did it
Mk I understand now :p

Still don't see why you don't just use cloudflare page rules
Just tried, didnt work... ;/

Users who are viewing this thread