Not open for further replies.

kier4n

May 31, 2013
Here's some of my work:
GWNfv8I.png

QWtdM9Y.png

ZAYkdeq.png

5PXWoQf.png

Are you interested in my work? If so, please comment on your hotel name and what you would like in the tags, I'll see what I can do for you!

I do not:
  • Include users online.

jack15988

Apr 20, 2013
Hotel name Habmore
Tags Friendly ztaff , r6b hotel, GPS hosted, free VIP
Just a request could you make it summery and put ,`join` in the top left near the logo and then ` this summer bottom right of the logo.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Just a few little things that you could improve, maybe:
  • After you've added the transparent box on the bottom make sure you go over it in a new layer; so that the border is consistent and the box is not blocking any of it off.
  • Stick to either blocked text or Habbo Text Generating text for your images, otherwise the banner may not look Habbo related.
  • The white text on the bottom looks much better than the yellow, although it's overused.
  • I don't know whether it's due to the section you've screenshot'ed or not, but the bottom banner is missing half of it's border, and it seems thicker on one side.
Other than my little rant, your banners are very good. Nice work!
I'm not interested but I just figured that I could give you some constructive criticism :)
Oh.. and:
  • I noticed that you do not include "User(s) Online!" on your banners, which is quite a shame. Your banners are very good and I think that you have the capability to add a small box saying "User(s) Online!" and leaving a little space for the database holder to put it into place. It could potentially increase your audience as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread