Service theHabbos Banner's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Your name wasn't even on it and you only used the template as I had the remove the back saying zume or something :S

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Your name wasn't even on it and you only used the template as I had the remove the back saying zume or something :S
That "zume" was my name... It said Zymf.
you only used the template
A template created by me, yes.

But anyway, here's your banners;
15mk30z.jpg

x3y0wk.png

I made two.
You seemed quite fond of the second banner so I recreated it a little.

And the top one is just from GodFather's banner which he didn't like, so I used it in case you liked it.

LiamTalk

Mar 24, 2013
579xt.png

Can I have a banner like this? I would also like the user count if you could please.

x3y0wk.png

Can I have a banner like this one too? I was wondering if you could put "We're back!" where it says "Custom CMS" and maybe the user count where it says "Hiring Staff!" or whatever you think is good.

Background image: Like those 2 above
Hotel Logo (preferably an image): Talk Hotel (Or just Talk, whatever you think would look nice)
Text on banner (if possible): R63B - Colored Chat Bubbles - Actions (Sit, Lay, Kiss, Laugh) - Groups - Limited Edition
Colours wanted: Whatever you think would look nice
Users Online: Yes please
Additional information: We're back!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
579xt.png

Can I have a banner like this? I would also like the user count if you could please.

x3y0wk.png

Can I have a banner like this one too? I was wondering if you could put "We're back!" where it says "Custom CMS" and maybe the user count where it says "Hiring Staff!" or whatever you think is good.

Hotel Logo (preferably an image): Talk Hotel (Or just Talk, whatever you think would look nice)
Text on banner (if possible): R63B - Colored Chat Bubbles - Actions (Sit, Lay, Kiss, Laugh) - Groups - Limited Edition
Busy with coursework and things at the minute. I'll have it finished by later today hopefully.
Also got a few requests via PM which I need to handle.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
579xt.png

x3y0wk.png

I forgot about this thread for a second then, been quite busy over the past couple of days.
Is there a specific logo you would like? Or would you like me to create one?
(TALK)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Background image:Any
Hotel Logo (preferably an image):
Text on banner (if possible): Fame Hotel | Hiring Staff | VPS hosted | R63b | DDos Protection |
Colours wanted:any
Users Online: Yes/No: no
Additional information: groups, coloured chat bubbles, Emotions, rideable Horses

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Been quite busy over the past couple of days, and I may be going away for a few days soon...
Sorry for the wait, but I'll have them finished ASAP.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Been quite busy over the past couple of days, and I may be going away for a few days soon...
Sorry for the wait, but I'll have them finished ASAP.
ok mate no worries take as long as you want mate :D

DJStoner

Jan 13, 2013
Background image: Any
Text on banner (if possible): TechHotel.us // New // r63 // Professorial
Colours wanted: Any
Users Online: Yes/No: Yes
Additional information:No

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I completely forgot about this thread. I found it again and thought I may aswell start it back off.
I'm sorry if some of your requests are late from now on, but I will get them all done eventually.
Sorry to all of the people above who have requested a banner and I haven't got round to doing them - Sorry!

Background image:Any
Text on banner (if possible): Fame Hotel | Hiring Staff | VPS hosted | R63b | DDos Protection |
Colours wanted:any
Users Online: Yes/No: no
Additional information: groups, coloured chat bubbles, Emotions, rideable Horses
I've already made you one, as you know but if you would like another just reply and I'll re-make it.
Text on banner (if possible): TechHotel.us // New // r63 // Professorial
Colours wanted: Any
Users Online: Yes/No: Yes
Additional information:No

yktio.png

2m09yd.png

I made two, so you can choose between both.
  • The first one is just a basic design, but I thought I'd put the "user(s) online" on the bottom to see how it fits.
  • The second one I tried something new, I don't know if I like it myself but I thought I'd post it so you can decide, as it's your banner.
In the past some people have been stealing my banners and posting them as their own, so from now on I'm going to sign each of them with "Made by Zymf" / "@Zymf" to try and prevent it. Please do not remove it because I made the banners and I deserve to take the credit.

lewisRetros

Apr 14, 2013
2vvriuc.jpg

Text on banner (if possible): Up to you
Colours wanted: Blue, Green
Users Online: Yes
Additional information:

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012
Background image: Same as #1
Hotel name (preferably an image): Dix Hotel
Text on banner: VPS Hosted - 50k Credits - Customs - Wired - Trax - No Lag - 24/7 - No Hamachi-VPS-Its Own Emulator
Style: I want it to be the same as image #1 with Frank etc.
Additional information: Please don't put Made by: TheZymf I'll just tell people you made it.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
2vvriuc.jpg

Text on banner (if possible): Up to you
Colours wanted: Blue, Green
Users Online: Yes
Additional information:

2urmtud.png

It's pretty simple, but I thought I'd try something new.
Background image: Same as #1
Hotel name (preferably an image): Dix Hotel
Text on banner: VPS Hosted - 50k Credits - Customs - Wired - Trax - No Lag - 24/7 - No Hamachi-VPS-Its Own Emulator
Style: I want it to be the same as image #1 with Frank etc.
Additional information: Please don't put Made by: TheZymf I'll just tell people you made it.
2ykci75.jpg

I didn't know what to do, as the background is all in one.
Sorry but the credits will always remain to let people know I created it.

To each of you - If you don't like them I can create others. 
Thread Updated!
Take a look yourself

THREAD UPDATED!
Personally I believe that the way I was creating my banners was pretty much shit, so I've started doing them other ways and I find them much better.
This thread remains available to anyone who would like a banner creating :)

AHM3D_K

Jan 11, 2013
Is it possible if you could change the logo in this ( ) to Habview and change the text to R63B - Good Economy - Great Community - Online 24/7 - Events - Friendly staff

Thanks in advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread