TheHabbos API error

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011
I have set up the latest API and all I have edited it my thehabbos api name and url however it doesn't let you vote when you click ( ).

My config file is below:
PHP:
<?php
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// # TheHabbos Topsites API Script - Release 1.0.3    //
// # © Copyright TheHabbos 2011. All rights reserved. //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

if(!defined('IN_THEHABBOS_API')) {
  die('Sorry, but you can not access this file directly. :(');
}

/* FEEL FREE TO EDIT ANYTHING BELOW */

$CONFIG['Username'] = 'yabbo'; //thehabbos topsites username
$CONFIG['URL']      = 'http://yabbo.co.uk/api.php'; //the location to the file api.php on your website (i.e. http://example.com/api.php)
$CONFIG['Type']    = 'client'; //current options: other or client (thehabbos_api/types)
$CONFIG['Style']    = 'Habbo Sleek'; //don't change this unless you have created your own style (thehabbos_api/styles)
$CONFIG['Credits']  = '1000'; //you can use this if you are using a specific type above - your users will be rewarded this many credits for voting

/* ADVANCED OPTIONS */

$CONFIG['Timeout']      = 2; //max amount of seconds before the api stops trying to connect to votingapi.com
$CONFIG['Curl_Enabled'] = 1; //mark this 0 if cURL isn't installed/enabled on your server, although cURL is recommended

/* DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING BELOW */

$votingValidation = new Validate();
$CONFIG['Status'] = $votingValidation->validateVote();

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
That is really odd. It is registering in the database that I voted, yet on your site it's not returning 1/2.

What happens when you echo $CONFIG['Status']?

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011
That is really odd. It is registering in the database that I voted, yet on your site it's not returning 1/2.

What happens when you echo $CONFIG['Status']?

Where do I place "echo $CONFIG['Status']"?
Thanks

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Are you using CloudFlare?

Perhaps it's setting a diffrent ip address than what TheHabbos is seeing when you vote?

Try adding this at the bottom:
PHP:
exit($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Only thing I could suggest is asking your host why that is happening, as it appears that you are behind some sort of proxy.

Nevada

Oct 16, 2011
Just found out that my server is being filtered due to a DDoS attack I received yesterday so that could explain that IP.

Users who are viewing this thread