TheHabbos API broken? Help me!

Matrix

May 8, 2011
Ok, so, I'm setting up an RP hotel and want to use TheHabbos API on my website. I've followed the instructions, and looked through all the scripts to find problems but can't find anything. Anyway, when I go to api(.php) it just redirects to client.php. After that I looked at the client file, and made it so that when it couldn't contact thehabbos.org, it would go to /apierror.php. I went to the client, and it went to apierror.php. I'm sure that thehabbos isn't down, so what's up with it? If you need any more info, just post below. Please help...

Matrix

May 8, 2011
Hang on, I'll set up a proxy on my hosting and see.

Yes, I can access thehabbos.org through a proxy. Now what do I do?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Try to reinstall it, because if you can connect I do not see why you would not be able to connect via the API.

Matrix

May 8, 2011
The same thing still happens. Could it be that something is disabled in my host's PHP? I have had problems with them before.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
try resetting it up etc
restart vps or something
if not google is your best friend
or rasta

Matrix

May 8, 2011
It's on a webhost, not a VPS... And as shown above, I have reinstalled the script twice.

Matrix

May 8, 2011
I tried using beta 1 instead of beta 2, and it gave me some much more descriptive errors. I've found out that it wasn't working because fopen wasn't enabled on my host so I'm hosting the script on XAMPP on my VPS.

Users who are viewing this thread