Thehabbos Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRlAN

Snah Founder
Apr 4, 2012
Hi there,

My account on thehabbos was suspended and I think the reason for this was because my voting was on my index page? I saw the thread posted here earlier, and was just wondering would my account be listed back as I've moved the voting to the client.

Username on thehabbos: Snah

Any response is appreciated.

BRlAN

Snah Founder
Apr 4, 2012
Just because you changed your voting page doesnt mean your going to be un-suspended instantly, "If you do the crime, you do the time"
Okay, thanks I was just asking because I didn't quite understand what Sledmore ment when he said 'I do not yet have the power to suspend accounts, so as long as you follow the rules you will see your listing back on the list soon.'

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Okay, thanks I was just asking because I didn't quite understand what Sledmore ment when he said 'I do not yet have the power to suspend accounts, so as long as you follow the rules you will see your listing back on the list soon.'

S'all good, hope this clarifies things for you and others.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I don't think the api's on hotel's index pages are such a problem.
It's these cunts cheating their votes, having 3 api's on their hotel or even having a bigger hotel redirect their api to theirs.

Regardless though, I guess you were breaking the rules.

BRlAN

Snah Founder
Apr 4, 2012
It's these cunts cheating their votes, having 3 api's on their hotel or even having a bigger hotel redirect their api to theirs.

Yeah, I didn't think it was a problem considering almost every other hotel was doing it, but thanks.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012

I dont want to seem bitchy cause i know its my own fault but, i agree with you 100% also on the basis of these hotels that get their votes boosted by larger hotels, for example, PlusRP isnt even open yet and gets tonnes of votes from HabPlus. Xen boost hotels votes.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I dont want to seem bitchy cause i know its my own fault but, i agree with you 100% also on the basis of these hotels that get their votes boosted by larger hotels, for example, PlusRP isnt even open yet and gets tonnes of votes from HabPlus. Xen boost hotels votes.
Precisely.
It's not fair on the smaller hotels that are actually trying to achieve something, and can't because no matter how many users they gain they're still not boosting up because of the cheating hotels.

Yeah, I didn't think it was a problem considering almost every other hotel was doing it, but thanks.
Personally I don't think it's a massive crime, but I'd just check the rules in future mate :up:

BRlAN

Snah Founder
Apr 4, 2012
Precisely.
It's not fair on the smaller hotels that are actually trying to achieve something, and can't because no matter how many users they gain they're still not boosting up because of the cheating hotels.

Personally I don't think it's a massive crime, but I'd just check the rules in future mate :up:
Yeah thanks, but another thing i don't understand was all these bigger hotels had their voting pages on index and nothing happened to them? But yeah, whats done is done, time to move on.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Action is now being taken on thehabbos, not all at once but slowly accounts breaking rules are being suspended so if you broke a rule you may have been suspended.

Don't say others are breaking rules because they will be taken care of soon enough - Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread