The Walking Dead

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Is it popular in America? cause although here there's quite a few teenagers that like it, its kind of a dead show put on the most unwatched channel.

Do you like it? If you haven't seen it i highly recommend you do.
Thoughts on S03E01?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Yeye true that, i hope this season has more killing cause last season was just full of bitching from the ladies.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
well season 1 was really good, i didnt like season 2 maybe they can try improve season 3

the comic book is awesome even though its in black and white, read them all trully awesomeeeeee

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Watch it, its great. I think its been the complete rebirth of Zombie games and movies, e.g DayZ.

I like how its your perfect realistic zombie survival show that isn't afraid to show blood and follows the original concept of a zombie nicely (deteriorated bones, unable to run, climb etc..)

As long as they don't get carried away and try to make a movie then i think its going to be a continual success.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Watch it, its great. I think its been the complete rebirth of Zombie games and movies, e.g DayZ.

I like how its your perfect realistic zombie survival show that isn't afraid to show blood and follows the original concept of a zombie nicely (deteriorated bones, unable to run, climb etc..)

As long as they don't get carried away and try to make a movie then i think its going to be a continual success.
I completely agree. I believe it's the most realistic example of a horrible epidemic. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread