The same thing to happen to the iPhone since iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
I personally believe that every Apple product, as far as handheld electronic devices go, are all the same crap.

Who cares about a processor?
It's a phone, you don't need to be worrying if the processor is amazing or not. You wont be managing a server or hosting a data center. All of the games on the app store doesn't even need an "excellent" processor to run. What are you going to do on an iPhone 5 that you couldn't do on an iPhone 4S? The only difference is that it's 1 inch taller, they changed the lens... cover, and they added an aluminum back. Why the hell did they add a glass back in the first place? Did they add an aluminum front? No? I don't give a shit then.

If you have an iPhone 4S and you have or will be getting an iPhone 5, you my friend, are not that great.

If you have an iPad 2 and you upgraded to an iPad 3, why? It's not real retina display anyway, it shows 336 ppi. The human retina can see 446 ppi or something.

I do not have an Android but I have to say that the android marker is doing better as far as quality goes. iPhone 5 didn't even bother to add NFC? Bummer.

What are your thoughts?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
My friend, you have just stated your opinion not fact

iPhone 5 had many changes, only the big screen is the most noticeable thing, iPhone Is the best phone out there in the market at the moment, # FACT

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011

iPhone 5 had many changes, only the big screen is the most noticeable thing, iPhone Is the best phone out there in the market at the moment, # FACT

Completely wrong!

The iPhone 5 has a bunch of problems!

Best phone on the market is Nokia 3310

Sway

Dec 19, 2010

Yeah, it's an opinion just like your statement is an opinion.
Can you please give me a list of all of the changes they made? Do not include iOS 6 since that's for most devices.

1 inch taller screen?
Sapphire lens cover?
Aluminum back?

You haven't tried the Samsung Galaxy S3.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Can you please give me a list of all of the changes they made? Do not include iOS 6 since that's for most devices.

1 inch taller screen?
Sapphire lens cover?
Aluminum back?

I'm sorry, but you're just bashing yourself in, if you're moving onto Samsung Galaxy s3, you just said 'Who cares about a processor?'. Well who the fuck cares about 2 GB RAM?!?!! IN A PHONE?! - As you said.. 'You wont be managing a server or hosting a data center. All of the games on the app store doesn't even need an "excellent" processor to run.', - Is this hinting that Galaxy s3 needs more power to run it's stuff? Hmm, what does that say about it?

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
I'm sorry, but you're just bashing yourself in if you're moving onto Samsung Galaxy s3, you just said 'Who cares about a processor?'. Well who the fuck cares about 2 GB RAM?!?!! IN A PHONE?! - As you said.. '
You wont be managing a server or hosting a data center. All of the games on the app store doesn't even need an "excellent" processor to run.' - This hinting that Galaxy S3 needs more power to run it's stuff? hm, what does that say about it?! lool.

There is a huge difference.

Nobody really cares if there is 2GB of RAM on an S3 but when Apple fanboys/girls hear "new A6 processor chip, 70x faster than A5" they bust a nut and purchase it. Samsung barely even hypes 2GB of RAM. Nobody cares about Samsung. You do have a point though, 2GB is useless for a phone and I am not moving onto the S3.

You can manage a server or do whatever you want to do on Android, by the way.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010

1 inch taller screen?
Sapphire lens cover?
Aluminum back?

Here's a few:
-it's bigger
-it's thinner
-it's lighter
-it's faster
-better front camera
-better sound (more speakers/mics)
-has 4G
-improved adapter

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
There is a huge difference.

Nobody really cares if there is 2GB of RAM on an S3 but when Apple fanboys/girls hear "new A6 processor chip, 70x faster than A5" they bust a nut and purchase it. Samsung barely even hypes 2GB of RAM. Nobody cares about Samsung. You do have a point though, 2GB is useless for a phone and I am not moving onto the S3.

You can manage a server or do whatever you want to do on Android, by the way.

And you're telling me that Samsung fanboys don't bust a nut? -
samsung-vs-apple-ad.jpeg

Also, yes I couldn't give a fuck if you could or not, I was using your point, as you said 'You wont be managing a server or hosting a data center'. - So let's stick with that and not change your views, ok?

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Why does it always turn into a war between phones. Everyone has personally preference some phones do things better. So who cares.

Just putting it out there on your NFC thing... Maybe Apple actually researched reasons why not to put it in -

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
samsung-vs-apple-ad.jpeg

Also, yes I couldn't give a fuck if you could or not, I was using your point, as you said 'You wont be managing a server or hosting a data center'. - So let's stick with that and not change your views, ok?

Oh look, half of the samsung features are copied from IPHONE!

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
samsung-vs-apple-ad.jpeg

Please keep in mind that I said "you wont be managing a server or hosting a datacenter" when I was obviously talking about the iPhone. Not an Android powered device.

You just made the iPhone 5 look even worse, adding to my opinion, by posting that picture. What happened to iPhone 5 being the best @ whoever said that?

Here's a few:
-it's bigger
-it's thinner
-it's lighter
-it's faster
-better front camera
-better sound (more speakers/mics)
-has 4G
-improved adapter

I have an iPhone 4S.
I will pay $650 dollars for an iPhone 5 because it's 1 inch longer, it's thinner, it's lighter (i can barely even feel the weight of a 4s), it's faster (ooo a6 -- 900x faster than a5), 720p front camera (oh, woah im so getting it for that, 720p -jizz), better sound (oh, they added another micro speaker, cool), has 4g (you do realize that 4g has been in the market for a while now, right?) improved adapter (it's the same thing, research the real specs between the one now and the new one).

Why does it always turn into a war between phones. Everyone has personally preference some phones do things better. So who cares.

Just putting it out there on your NFC thing... Maybe Apple actually researched reasons why not to put it in -

That article was posted September 19th, 2 or so days before the iPhone 5 came out?
idk.

Oh look, half of the samsung features are copied from IPHONE!

Yeah, knowing that the S3 came out way before.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Please keep in mind that I said "you wont be managing a server or hosting a datacenter" when I was obviously talking about the iPhone. Not an Android powered device.

You just made the iPhone 5 look even worse, adding to my opinion, by posting that picture. What happened to iPhone 5 being the best @ whoever said that?

If you actually read all of my post, you'll see, also you said that about any phone in general, look here, I have it! - 'It's a phone, you don't need to be worrying if the processor is amazing or not. You wont be managing a server or hosting a data center.' - Clue: 'IT'S A PHONE', so is the Samsung Galaxy, uh? - I didn't make it worse, I showed the comparison, iPhone already has most of them, and as Skeet said, OBVIOUSLY, did some research at the 'NFC', and also I do not own neither of the phones, so I didn't say it was the best anywhere.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010

Now take that picture, and list all the features of iPhone 5 with iOS6 features

K thx

/thread

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
If you actually read all of my post, you'll see, also you said that about any phone in general, look here, I have it! - 'It's a phone, you don't need to be worrying if the processor is amazing or not. You wont be managing a server or hosting a data center.' - Clue: 'IT'S A PHONE', so is the Samsung Galaxy, uh? - I didn't make it worse, I showed the comparison, iPhone already has most of them, and as Skeet said, OBVIOUSLY, did some research at the 'NFC', and also I do not own neither of the phones, so I didn't say it was the best anywhere.

You got me there. iPhone 5 already has 1GB, S3 has 2GB. So what?
It's like back then when USBs were only like 2GB.

Now take that picture, and list all the features of iPhone 5 with iOS6 features

K thx

/thread

I updated my 4S to iOS 6 and I only got like Passbook and horrible maps and blah.
S3 has Youtube and Google Maps.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
You got me there. iPhone 5 already has 1GB, S3 has 2GB. So what?
It's like back then when USBs were only like 2GB.

I updated my 4S to iOS 6 and I only got like Passbook and horrible maps and blah.
S3 has Youtube and Google Maps.

Obviously you don't know all of the added features/improvements. iPhone has google maps and YouTube also?...

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Obviously you don't know all of the added features/improvements. iPhone has google maps and YouTube also?...

Actually as of iOS 6, they no longer use Google Maps, and the YouTube app has to be downloaded.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Actually as of iOS 6, they no longer use Google Maps, and the YouTube app has to be downloaded.

Yes but they do still have the use of them, that is my point, I can still use google maps and YouTube on an iPhone

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Yes but they do still have the use of them, that is my point, I can still use google maps and YouTube on an iPhone

Oh of course :p

I'm not saying the iPhone is a shit phone, nor am I saying the S3 is better.

TBH I like both iOS and Android. x]

iOS has some great new features (like Facebook integration).

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Hey guys, there's kids that can't eat a full meal per day and you're arguing what phone is the best.

Shut the fuck up. Everyone has their opinion, some will say it's the iPhone, some will say it's the Galaxy, some will say it's another one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as soon as you start arguing who copied who, who has the best features, which phone is thinner, lighter, faster, stronger, you're as bad as the other.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Let people buy what they need. What fits their preference and why would they even buy an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S just for fame? And as stated in the first page...

Hey guys, there's kids that can't eat a full meal per day and you're arguing what phone is the best.

you all just argue on a stupid thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread