The Riots..

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Sporadic violence has broken out in several parts of London as shops are looted and police are attacked in a third day of civil disorder - and there has also been unrest in Birmingham.
The latest disturbances in the capital were centred around Hackney in east London, and Lewisham, Peckham and Croydon in the south.
Clapham also fell victim to rioting, with rows of shops on Lavender Hill attacked.
Prime Minister David Cameron is to return to London overnight in the wake of the unrest and will chair a meeting of the Government's emergency committee Cobra on Tuesday.
And Britain's most senior police officer has called on parents to contact their children as he urged the public to clear London's streets.
Acting Scotland Yard Commissioner Tim Godwin criticised another wave of "gratuitous" violence as he appealed directly to families to help officers bring the situation under control.

As some of you may know, there are Riots in some parts of the world,
Here is some of my thoughts

No wonder the Riots are lasting forever, THERE'S NO POLICE, WHERE THEY'RE RIOTING! These police need to toughen up and start protecting us from riots!

Instead of the police standing there like plums why don't they do something and help to stop it!

What do you think?
And lets hope those that are innocent stay safe and protected from the rioters

Like this if you agree with me, that the rioters should stop and the police should at-least Toughen up to save the innocent from rioters!

~Brenda{Katie}.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
These types of things disgust me.

But on the other hand, the police should be able to keep the rule of law in order, whether that means tear gas or other methods.

DanB

Jan 12, 2011
It's not even that bad to be honest, Media makes all the headlines sound so chaotic :)

Not that bad?

So far tonight.... Several cars and buildings set alight. One man shot. Thousands of pounds of goods looted. Hundreds of rioters around the streets.. No not at all bad?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
The whole riot is down to the police, if that cop hadn't of killed that guy there would be no riots.

So whatever happens to the police, fuck 'em, they deserve all the shit that happens to them.

However, terrorising innocent people i am totally against

DanB

Jan 12, 2011
The whole riot is down to the police, if that cop hadn't of killed that guy there would be no riots.

So whatever happens to the police, fuck 'em, they deserve all the shit that happens to them.

Lets be honest, these riots aren't for that guy who got shot dead. These riots are for no life tramps causing shit and robbing companies because they think there BIG and HARD.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Lets be honest, these riots aren't for that guy who got shot dead. These riots are for no life tramps causing shit and robbing companies because they think there BIG and HARD.

The riots started as a protest based upon the fact that the cops killed that guy,
then more and more people joined in with the protests and it has escelated from there

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011

Not really, There doing it to show that the police cant do what ever they like such as (shooting), and just supporting there community.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010

It's the cops fault? That's a bit ironic considering the guy shot at them first. If someone threatened my life, I would not hesitate to take his.

Also, this is totally separate from the police shooting. These riots are from people who are low lifes, and not from the group who were enacting a peaceful protest.

DanB

Jan 12, 2011
It's the cops fault? That's a bit ironic considering the guy shot at them first. If someone threatened my life, I would not hesitate to take his.

Also, this is totally separate from the police shooting. These riots are from people who are low lifes, and not from the group who were enacting a peaceful protest.

exactly.

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
I just got called by my friend who lives 30 mins away from me, he said his town centre's on fire they broke into 3 HMV stores, a tesco got smashed up, and a few cars were set alight.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Its kicking off in Birmingham... Whats Birmingham got to do with Tottenham?

People clearly think that the riots are acceptable, there happening in London, Brummies are thinking why cant we

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011

To look at a before and after the riots.

Users who are viewing this thread