The right VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
We'll with my last thread on what is a VPS For my Mom, she said I can buy one and she understands more.

I'd need a UK VPS In payment of £.

It must be around 2GB RAM And a Windows VPS..

My average to spend its £10 - £25.

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Please ;)

I looked on there site and may buy if your proof is good

GOLD VPS

£16.99 Per Month

3gb RAM
90GB Disk Space
100TB Bandwidth
4 CPU Cores
SolusVM Control Panel
24/7 Technical Support
Instant Setup

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Yeah thats rigth i got scammed quite a few times last week with vps plus it always costs extra for setup fee and this one good becuz after i bought it i got my vps straight away it was amazing

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If you want a quality VPS that has good hardware, I can sell you one with 2GB of RAM for about £21 ($34 USD, put I'm sure PayPal can convert it). However, the VPS is located in Dallas, Texas and not the UK.

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
yeah nodecabin is good to but there always out of stock everytime i go to them i dunno if there instant set up or not
It never Orders on my PayPal, I may set up my own Hosting site I got £2,000 to spare so I may spend some money to make a hosting company and make my coding / help line site with sites / computers / VPS / Ect,

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
It never Orders on my PayPal, I may set up my own Hosting site I got £2,000 to spare so I may spend some money to make a hosting company and make my coding / help line site with sites / computers / VPS / Ect,
Inbox me il help you :) and 21 pounds for a vps is a rip off when you can pretty much get them cheaper

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Inbox me il help you :) and 21 pounds for a vps is a rip off when you can pretty much get them cheaper
True, I may buy a VPS Company and then just do what I've been doing helping people with habbo retros / coding CMS /Layouts / computer help / VPS Ect, Would you agree?

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
True, I may buy a VPS Company and then just do what I've been doing helping people with habbo retros / coding CMS /Layouts / computer help / VPS Ect, Would you agree?
Yeah that sounds good would you beable to help me by any chance i have a vps and im trying to host a retro on it and i have a hamachi one as well and everything works on my hamachi one r63 with customs and all that but on my vps the client loads to the hotel view and this is the same with prehosted swfs as well so im not sure what the matter is with it inbox me please thanks so much

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Pinky you think you get scammed because you b uy a VPS and it dont come straigh, big VPS's company sometimes take 2-3 day's to deliver
they dont scam facepalm.jpg

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Yeah that sounds good would you beable to help me by any chance i have a vps and im trying to host a retro on it and i have a hamachi one as well and everything works on my hamachi one r63 with customs and all that but on my vps the client loads to the hotel view and this is the same with prehosted swfs as well so im not sure what the matter is with it inbox me please thanks so much
Sure I could help But not today,

GangnamStyle

HTML Advanced Coder
Jan 8, 2012
Windows VPS Tend to email you your client login then it'll take 1-2days for your Remote Desktop login, Anyway if they scam you can cancel your payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread