The Netherlands/UK Trip (July 15-31)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Would depend on dates for me as I have multiple concerts spread across July and August. But I’d be up for it.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Similar to Mark, I'm down bit got a few boxing events booked here & there & other meet ups coming up.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Sounds good.

Probably be a long weekend only for me with existing holidays booked that unfortunately had to be moved from last year

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
What does everyone think about the first week of July?

And what's the time period everyone was thinking about? I'd be down for an entire week (or a few more days) or travel through the country. Depending on availability and location, we can meet up at certain places, for those unable to travel or with limited available days?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Hmm I’ve few things would need exact dates see if can get off work. may be able to will have to see where etc! Potentially could do Monday / Tuesday at the least

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So @RastaLulz and I plan on going on these dates, with the first week being in The Netherlands and the second week in the UK. If anyone wants to join for the week in the NL, that's an option. As for the week in the UK, could our UK brethren let us know which dates in that week would fit for you so that we can base the plan for that week on the availability of everyone?

15-07 - 24-07 - The Netherlands - Staying over at my place in Utrecht
16-?? - Nijmegen (Vierdaagse) -
21-23 - Liquicity Festival -
?? - Rotterdam
?? - Den Haag

24th July - 31th July - UK
????????? Let us know!

@Sledmore @Kaz @Markshall @Brad @Liam @Donkjam @lepos @Adil

Last edited:

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
If you go to London, I'm there just say when/where or better yet I'll show you the spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread