Movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Exclusive Teaser Trailer)

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
The movie looks bloody awesome. Even though the Hunger Games, game is horrible. The movie is supposed to try and stop these events.

I love Woody Harrelson as well he's such a great actor.

And we all know she (main character, forgot name) doesn't die because there is a third book. :)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I got to say, I already was excited for the movie, saw the first part in the cinema. I hope they are able to get the good parts from the books blink out in the movie. It looks like they did according to the trailer.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I've always felt that the first movie didn't fit the book well as the part of the cornucopia part is a terrible mess and it doesn't look like a bloodbath at all. But the second movie got my hopes up high again. Hope they will not destroy the reputation, though. It's a popular trilogy.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I loved the first film and I wet myself just watching this. I am so freaking excited it's unbelievable D:

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I rewatched the first one yesterday, its gna be real good, but it coems out in november :L long shiz

Night

Aug 30, 2011
I saw this this morning and I'm excited for when it comes out in September/November.

And even better news: the final, Mockingjay, comes out in the next September/November. I know that's a long way away, but still..

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I saw this this morning and I'm excited for when it comes out in September/November.

And even better news: the final, Mockingjay, comes out in the next September/November. I know that's a long way away, but still..

Mockingjay Is gna be 2 movies if im right

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
The title "Catching Fire" is better than "Hunger games". People always thought hunger games deal with food.lol

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Can't wait to see it! Glad it comes out so far away, gives me time to find someone to go with ;)

Users who are viewing this thread