Old School The greatest Old School hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
If the hotel doesn't work, how come I had 11 people online last night?

matthewminikin

Nov 1, 2012
Ahh the website and client take me back to the good old days. Not like most of them which are run on Webs.

UPDATE:
My mistake, it is hosted on Webs but it certainly doesn't look like a Webs website.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Ahh the website and client take me back to the good old days. Not like most of them which are run on Webs.

UPDATE:
My mistake, it is hosted on Webs but it certainly doesn't look like a Webs website.

Only the client page is hosted on Webs the other part of the Website is hosted on a paid web host.

matthewminikin

Nov 1, 2012
I agree, Old school retros have died down quite a bit. Too bad really, all of my good times on actual Habbo was spent in the Old school times.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
It's a shame this hotel doesn't get many users (because of the version).

Good job nonetheless!
<3_<3

Thanks Jack, I was proud when we hit 12 people two times but then the user count went down again :(

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
- Update -
We have edited our index a little bit and added voting banners, if you click on the image you can vote for us and every time you refresh the page the banner will change. Please vote for us daily to get popular!

w2q9x.jpg

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks very good!, brings back the old memories of habbo. when it used to be fun atleast! good luck matthew!

Roseilyn

Sep 1, 2014
Well Done!

Ive Seen and Played Old School Retros and This One Is Far By Best The Homepage layout and client It works, and is good congratz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread