The difference between R63b & R63b RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stregman

Feb 15, 2020
Hey guys.

It's been a long time since I've been sitting and playing with retro and there's a question I can't get an answer for.

I have searched everywhere and can not find anywhere around the difference between R63b and R63b RP.
So is there a kind soul who can tell me the difference between these two swf versions?

It might be a big question but I will appreciate all the answers - thanks.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Hey, there is no such thing as "R63b RP" it's probably just some term someone made up to make their server sound unique. There is only two iterations of R63, R63(a) and R63b. The two versions were adopted initially to indicatie which type of encryption and encoding is used for the packets, but soon after Habbo started shuffling packets to try confuse us. So then everyone refereed to R63(a) as pre shuffle and R63b as post shuffle.

Last edited:

Stregman

Feb 15, 2020
Hey, there is no such thing as "R63b RP" it's probably just some term someone made up to make their server sound unique. There is only two iterations of R63, R63(a) and R63b. The two versions were adopted initially to indicatie which type of encryption and encoding is used for the packets, but soon after Habbo started shuffling packets to try confuse us. So then everyone refereed to R63(a) as pre shuffle and R63b as post shuffle.

It makes a lot more sense now - Thank you very much for the fast and good answer.

I appreciate it!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well there is 'RP' but it's not related to the R63B tag. RP is for Roleplay it has to do with the emulator and involves users have health, stats, jobs, and it makes the hotel more interactive. It's not a standard hotel where all users can build and create rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread