The Devbest Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbob_

Sep 29, 2012
2W0S0ES4IYd0.png
The Devbest HungerGames or DevGames
For those of you who have not watch the thrilling movie the plot of it is there are multiple districts two players from each to be persist. You can partner with anyone even if your not in the same districts but if you and your district member are the last left the game ends you both survive but if you and your team mate are from different districts,i'm sorry to say but you must battle to the end until one of you's has the blood of a Trator on your sword.you and your Team member must work to Together to slaughter other plays to collect points, be careful though at any point you so called team mate can go crazy, invested with the though of death and winning to be spoiled in riches can murder you. At any given time a bounty may be placed on your head if you get caried away with your murdering.​
What Map will be used?
The map will not yet be told it will be chosen there and then on the day for total surprise so there no so called un-fair Lead of "Step-up" on the other players, But there will be a number of chest scattered around the map for you to find at the beginning of the game there will be chest in the middle of the spawn filled with multiple goodies that can give you and upper lead on your enemies. The choice is yours to risk your life or to dash of into the wilderness to collect those bonus chest. I will lets you no this now there are 2 diamonds and two sticks in Two chest one inside the spawn and one at the tallest mountain.
What items will we start will?
Nothin but your bare puney hands, Thats right your hands make sure you get your hands on something that can protect you a lot more anything at all helps even a fishing rod becomes a very valued object. But there is away that you can start of with 1 golden apple, 1 wood sword,a bow and 14 Arrows.
The first to answer these to rituals will win these prizes which will give you a huge upper advantage​
1.What in the past walks on 4, the present walks on two and in the future walks on 3?​
2.What is the lowest,deepest part of the ocean?​
Who will be running this? and whats the server like?
The person Running this will be Hicupish and Jimbob_ (Were brothers)
the lag will be little if non after all we are running the latest version of craftbukkit 8gb Core duel server with 32 slots
V Any questions feel free to leave in the comments here are a few V
Q:Can i record my gameplay?​
A:Yes, be welcomed to​
Q:When will this happen?​
A:1 of janurary, PREPARE​
Q:Will you be recording​
A:Yes, posted her
Q:do you own a normal server​
A:Nope a tekkie one but.​
Q:Are you going to be playing?​
A:Yes, obzz​
Q:How do i play?​
A:Simple be a DEVBEST MEMBER​

Jimbob_

Sep 29, 2012
Did you not read? Cleary says "Q:When will this happen?
A:1 of janurary, PREPARE"

Jimbob_

Sep 29, 2012
Canadian will be killed in the first 10 minutes. if he doesn't then its going to be a hole miracle.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Q:When will this happen?​
A:1 of janurary, PREPARE​

Did this even happen? ;/ Already the 6th of January and I never saw the thread updated with anything...​

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
1.What in the past walks on 4, the present walks on two and in the future walks on 3? = A Human (4 as baby, 2 as adult, 3 as pensioner with walking stick))
2.What is the lowest,deepest part of the ocean? = The Bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread