"The Daniel Series".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Recently I've been designing for a lad named Daniel, awesome guy (and gorgeous :p) so I'm naming the Series after him, this Series will contain multiple designs, these are album cover sized as Daniel will be using some of these for his future music.​
Let's begin, note; all titles on the textual content (if provided) or on the image itself are song names thought by me, even some of image's are used it may not be the same name in the actual songs, but I hope it will be.. I like the idea of helping shape the current music industry (free-trade organization type).​
"Together we will live forever.."​
The design is self explanatory, I think it will speak for itself perfectly fine.​
c2PQQ.png
"I'll never forget you.."​
A young boy grieving from the loss of a loved one, at their favorite spot where they first kissed in front of the moon.. paying his respects and saying goodbye on last time. - CREDIT'S TO DANIEL (THE REQUESTER), HE ALLOWED ME TO USE ONE OF HIS PICTURES IN MY DESIGN, THE FIGURE IS HIM, I REMOVED THE BACKGROUND AND MADE HIM SIT ON THE LEDGE. (capitals are in use to attract viewer attention.)​
DBXMJ.png
"Mad man with a box"​
This is just an idea, hoping that Daniel will produce a song dedicated to Doctor Who TV Series, it was never properly finished due to an power cut where I lost the "psd-file", luckily I sent a .png version to an friend and he kindly returned it to me.​
uwJDL.png
MORE COMING SOON! CHECK BACK FOR MORE!
Thanks,
Jordan White.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Looks good, they all have the same sort of theme which is good for what Daniel will be using them for. :)

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Looks good, they all have the same sort of theme which is good for what Daniel will be using them for. :)
Thank you, another one is in the creation process, this series will contain 5+ designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread