The consequences of eating, Pork!

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I just wanted to share this video cause many people here say they love eating pork and that pork is good and healthy.​
And also, Mods if you think the thread is on the wrong section then please move it.​

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I watched the first 2-3 minutes - BS (I personally don't like pork).

Someone asked this to one of my teachers in like year 7 and we had to do assignments on problems pork and chicken and whatever can give and we searched this and it said that it's probably pork that is already off; you get worms in pork infected with LARVAE that may also be a reason for the pork at the beginning to have worms.

Another theory could be that as he paused for 2 hours he could have gone and put worms on the pork but I'd go with what I've suggested above ^.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I eat pork all the time from our own pigs. it tastes amazing. Maggots can suck my dick.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
It really doesn't do anything. I have been eating it all my life and am healthy as a horse.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
It really doesn't do anything. I have been eating it all my life and am healthy as a horse.

Yeah i think we got your point, you can stop spamming the thread now with useless replies.
I only posted the thread to show this to people, i don't really care whether you do eat it or not.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I love pork, but I think that "healthiness" is based on the spices added. I eat pork all the time, and I don't think it's healthy for me, but I eat for the pleasure. And pork sold in Singapore should be safe, though.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Yeah i think we got your point, you can stop spamming the thread now with useless replies. I only posted the thread to show this to people, i don't really care whether you do eat it or not.
I don't understand how it's useless, it's actually relevant to the topic. He's just saying he disagrees because he always eats pork? Don't really know what your problem is, and don't wanna know why, that's just rude though.

I also disagree unless saw myself, because everything on the internet is real.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I don't understand how it's useless, it's actually relevant to the topic. He's just saying he disagrees because he always eats pork..? Don't really know what your problem is, and don't wanna know why, that's just rude though.

I also disagree unless saw myself, because everything on the internet is real.
You disagree with pork being healthy or with the fact that eating pork is totally un-healthy ?

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Yeah i think we got your point, you can stop spamming the thread now with useless replies.
I only posted the thread to show this to people, i don't really care whether you do eat it or not.
If you're gonna post a threat about pork being unhealthy don't moan when people say otherwise, personally I think 99% of this is bullshit, any meat can have maggots y0, doesn't mean every single bit of pork has maggots n shit.

IMO, BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
If you're gonna post a threat about pork being unhealthy don't moan when people say otherwise, personally I think 99% of this is bullshit, any meat can have maggots y0, doesn't mean every single bit of pork has maggots n shit.

IMO, BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS AND BACON STRIPS

Cool story bro.
If you took a good look for what i said "i don't really care whether you eat it or not", i was saying that i couldn't care less if he eats it or not, i just wanted to post the thread so "Pork Eaters" can watch it, got it ? 
Sorry, to anyone who felt that i'v been rude to him, i had a tough night, sorry again!

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hmk.. Everyone can have a shit night every once in a while.

OT: A lot of fish can also contain pork but people always say it's healthy to eat. I personally also think this is bullshit and most likely fake.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hmk.. Everyone can have a shit night every once in a while.

OT: A lot of fish can also contain pork but people always say it's healthy to eat. I personally also think this is bullshit and most likely fake.

Fish contains pork ? Now that's one heck of a lie!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
First off, it's not maggots, it's parasites.

Secondly, unless you live in a third world country this is not going to happen to you as the animals are treated for them.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
First off, it's not maggots, it's parasites.

Secondly, unless you live in a third world country this is not going to happen to you as the animals are treated for them.

Not all thrid world country, as some of them are islamic countries, so they don't raise nor eat pigs, wich means you shall rarely find something like this in for example: Morocco, Algeria...

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Yeah, but what I meant was countries with a large pork consumption, most of them require the pigs to be treated, and the odds of actually getting pork with the parasites is rare, unless you get "organic".

And if you cook the pork properly it will kill them anyways, all meats have parasites, and a lot of non-meat foods are full of insects.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Yeah, but what I meant was countries with a large pork consumption, most of them require the pigs to be treated, and the odds of actually getting pork with the parasites is rare, unless you get "organic".

And if you cook the pork properly it will kill them anyways, all meats have parasites, and a lot of non-meat foods are full of insects.

I see your point, and i totally agree with that.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Never heard this before :p I know that in third would countries and places where pork isn't treated properly, it's possible to get a pork tapeworm, but I won't go more in depth unless someone wants me to. In the UK and America and other developed countries, the pork goes through strict screening processes and pigs aren't allowed to eat from human faeces and things like that to stop this happening.

I've had gammon and mash for tea 5 days a week for the past month or so, nom.

Users who are viewing this thread