The awaited Apple launch updates !!!!!

Do you think Iphone 6 attracts the critics

• Total voters

Ravikiran

Sep 6, 2014
The whole world is waiting for the most awaited apple launch event on Sept 9th !!!! Apple has decided the same venue where Steve Jobs exposed Macintosh computer !!!! Hope Apple really launches an innovated product this time . You think apple's event is gonna be a hit??

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Well, I don't see the difference between iOS updates anymore, which is why I prefer Android. I don't understand the hype about Apple products so can someone please explain?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
The irony looking at all the released nudes of all the celebrities with an iPhone.

That wasn't a breach of their services really, it was just plain simply password brute. Also I mean the overall ios

Ravikiran

Sep 6, 2014
Security concern could be for both android and ios ...not just ios as far as I know !!!

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
And yet it's still secure. ;)
Because people have no access to the source code and try to figure out it's weaknesses. I bet it'll be on par with Android on exploits if Apple isn't greedy and put the OS out to the public already.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Because people have no access to the source code and try to figure out it's weaknesses. I bet it'll be on par with Android on exploits if Apple isn't greedy and put the OS out to the public already.
Greedy? There is a difference between greed, and philosophy. iOS is still 100x more secure, so I guess you'll have to live with that.

Users who are viewing this thread