The Artist/Band that inspired you!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I personally love Celion Dion, she's the one who inspired me because of her films/music. Her music/films means a lot to people and of course me, who have lost there parents/family/friends (love ones) along the tracks at a younge age from who was bullied and her singing is brilliant, her music's great to listen to when you're relaxing and hopefully! I will be able to see her live.

Who inspires you?

Moustache

Oct 8, 2011
Probably the person that I admire is Eminem, I choose him because, he was on drugs but he recovered from them to help live long on his life. ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I personally love Celion Dion, she's the one who inspired me because of her films/music. Her music/films means a lot to people and of course me, who have lost there parents/family/friends (love ones) along the tracks at a younge age from who was bullied and her singing is brilliant, her music's great to listen to when you're relaxing and hopefully! I will be able to see her live.

Who inspires you?

Same, I just loved Celine Dion when my mom sings it, I go with the rhyme, until I go with the flow and loved her music. Somewhat I am forgetting all about it.

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
Avenged Sevenfold & Three Days Grace, saw them both in concert and I've been in a band for 2 years now and were playing a concert at a venue in Toronto soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread