Introduction Tell me about your self?

East

Mar 2, 2012
Hey Dear, DevBest player's! I'm East, My name is Evan, and I'm only 13 years old but I strive for the best, and go to beat the power of knowledge! I do not wish to hack, I do wish to learn how to code, and I'm am starting on March 3rd. Wish me luck! - EastCode

How about you, what's your Interests, name , age , ability, talent

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I'm Ayrton Shakes :)
I'm 15.
I'm Funny :)
OR as people say :)
Think I'm funny, hehe!

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Welcome, Evan! I'm Ryan.

I see you're aspiring to learn to code. What language? Also, any help you may require be sure to post in the "Coding, Internet & Technology" section. Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Hello there Evan, welcome to the forums, Home to RastaLulz.

Like Ryan above me said, your willing to learn how to code, as he said what Languages?

East

Mar 2, 2012
Welcome, Evan! I'm Ryan.

I see you're aspiring to learn to code. What language? Also, any help you may require be sure to post in the "Coding, Internet & Technology" section. Looking forward to seeing you around :)
Thank's man, I'll be sure to learn how to code, and search any infomation you give me! I looking foward to seeing you around to. Add my email : [email protected]

East

Mar 2, 2012
Hello there Evan, welcome to the forums, Home to RastaLulz.

Like Ryan above me said, your willing to learn how to code, as he said what Languages?
I will learning all languages, But for the first stage I will start off with Ripping, HTML, PHP etc. all the basics.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
I'm 12

I'm that guy who talks at night, plays Fifa 12 ultimate team and gets beat constantly, the midget and the epic person.

Users who are viewing this thread