Movie Ted 2 Trailer

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
The thought of a number 2 made me cringe, I thought 1 was enough - thought after seeing the trailer I do really want to watch it.

Looked decent, but where's Mila Kunis? :(
She said she didn't want to be in a second one, didn't she?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I think this one might be bad than the last one but im hoping when i do watch it that it will include tons of banta.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Follow up films are never as good as the first one. However I'll still be watching it when it comes online

123zuczok

Jan 25, 2015
This trailer is looking good for a new TED. even though i never though that they'll bring out another TED movie i though it's just be that first TED and that's it , but i guess from the sales of the launch and the release of the film was a successful launch with a good amount of profit, to spend on making a new film called TED 2. it's great to hear that there's going to be another TED. But i guess if they make profit with this film and also a successful launch, then there'll possible be another TED, after TED 2. :D well, hopefully

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
The second one will just be funny skits. It won't be anything compared to the first one, but I gotta see it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread