Technology: Computer Builds sub-section

Status
Not open for further replies.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Terrible idea, most the members on here do not have the money, nor do they have the common sense to make a computer.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
I vouch for this idea, would be nice to introduce people to computer builds and start focusing on the topic more.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Okay?
That still doesn't change the fact that it wouldn't be used much.

Maybe 3 of the threads in that link were people saying they were going to make a computer, and 1 of them actually did (if that).

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Decent Idea, although I agree with , some members here wont know how to create a computer...

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Decent Idea, although I agree with , some members here wont know how to create a computer...
It could also be used for already excisting computer builds, for example a thread about Alienware, as a lot of people have different opinions on it - AND it is a Computer Build.

As we are moving to more gaming related stuff, we will get people who know a lot about computers.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
I don't think a sub section is needed for this. Its not a big enough topic for its own sub section. Computer building can stay in the Tech section.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
You tell 'em Mikkel.

Yeah, I agree - I don't think it's a good idea (for the time being) pretty sure hardly anyone on the forums build their own computers, I know there are a few but it'd be another deserted section.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Title says all. Just take all his threads, and move them.
I love this.
Terrible idea, most the members on here do not have the money, nor do they have the common sense to make a computer.
"most members" is more than just you Teso. There's a lot of people on here that can get their mom to pay for it.

And if anyone has an issue with competence I think anyone that isn't a habbotard can do it, honestly. Everyone's played with some form of lego.

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
This will bring more people in through?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Whole sub-section isn't needed for this. Don't see why it can't just be posted in the Technology section. Not like there's dozens of threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread