Technician/Devoloper needed ASAP

BongoBuddy

May 17, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am interested in hiring A professional technician to support my newly opened hotel
because I really just don't know what I'm doing .
I am mainly the person who pays server bills , coding and all that jazz is not really my style I'm more a simple editor things that a baby could do .
I have got it at a pretty basic running stage now and have many people joining however I'm having trouble keeping them around as there is quite a few glitches and bugs with my emulator and so on that I just cant seem to work out how to fix...
If your wanting to be paid for said work we may be able to work something out there.. but if that's not the case and would just like to get in on the action of running a nice stable R63B hotel then even better!
I have a decently large VPS to begin with and if I get the help I seeking I plan on upgrading that alot more..

If anyone is interested in this or just want some more info etc Please kindly just send me a PM or add my skype and we could talk further there.. jake.odwyer is my skype.

Anyway thanks in advance!

Oh also sorry if this is in the wrong section as I wasn't 100% sure where to put it :)

Users who are viewing this thread