Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
logo.png

Rift Networks
Recruiting: Technical Manager

Game Server: Habbo Hotel Retro
Closing Date for Applicants: 16th November

We're looking for a competent technical manager for the installation, setup and maintenance of a 'Habbo Hotel Retro' game server. The server will be under the Rift Networks umbrella of game servers that currently operate in other areas such as the popular 'Minecraft' and 'SA:MP' multiplayer servers.
As we look to expand our network into other game servers you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring that the server is operating within acceptable parameters. We will be giving access to one of our servers in order for you to create/setup the game server and give advice to the operational staff on technical aspects of the server.

This is a VOLUNTARY position and we will not be paying any hourly rate or setup charges. In exchange for the work/time you put in for Rift Networks you will acquire full benefits of this particular game server along with our other game servers that you may wish to play.

However, if you are not interested in a permanent role and we feel your expertise exceeds that of other applicants, we are willing to pay the hourly minimum wage for up to 3 hours if the creation of the server is complete with adequate instructions given to the operational staff to take over. The creation of the server is our main priority and as such can be paid for.

If you're interested in either a permanent role or a 'freelance' setup contract please contact us:
[email protected]

No application form?
Our application policy does not include a standard application form. We believe that our applicants should be able to produce an application that is appropriate for the role. However we do require some basic information listed below:
Your Full Name
Date of Birth
Nationality

Also please make sure you include whether you are looking for the permanent role, or the freelance contract.

Thanks and I look forward to reading your applications.

Jack
Rift Networks

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Rohan Green
Jan 9, 1994

Canadian + Jamaican

1. Your application is literally just the basic information I require. Nowhere near enough detail ie. past experience, what you can offer etc.
2. Applications are only accepted via email, upon which I have already received the same application and have chosen to ignore it due to issue one.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
The closing date I originally specified is today so yes, submitting an email to me today will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread