Recruiting Technical Manager for Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Hello,
I am making this board post in regards to a position I am currently opening up within my hotel that I have setup but have not released to public yet. This position is titled "Technical Manager" and is pretty self explanatory. When applying for this position or even inquiring about it... I have the following expectations -
  • You have retro coding experience in PHP, HTML, MySQL, and Basic C# (I will be requiring valid proof of each)
  • You have the personality of a leader
  • You are innovative and have a lot to contribute to make the hotel the best it can possibly be
  • You are professional and respectful
  • You are able to get set tasks done within a timely manner
If you believe you meet the requirements above, feel free to send me a PM with a bit of information about you including previous experience, why you believe you deserve this position over someone else, what languages you can currently code the BASICS of, and a brief description as to who you are as a person and why you would like this position.

Please set the subject of the PM as "Retro Inquiry - {Your Name}"
*any other PM's will be ignored

If you have any questions regarding this post, please post below. But if you are submitting a employment inquiry... please send those messages via PM or they will be ignored. 
I appreciate everyone who went about PM'ing me to apply for this position. I have appointed a very worthy candidate to take forth the role of being the Technical Manager for my retro.
If a MODERATOR could please close this thread, I would be very thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread