Recruiting Tech/Managers/Graphics

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
Well Habiz closed about a month ago but i'm planning on reopening it up in about 2-3 weeks. I'm currently hosting the hotel on a vps with low specs but once i finish all the things i need to do i will be transfering everything to a dedicated server. But for now, i am looking for a tech. I don't really need anything done with the cms as of right now but more with the emulator. I'm using phoenix so the hotel is r63. If you would like to work for Habiz, please message me on here. I'm also looking for a graphics artist and you will be in charge of updating our banner on findretros, making logos, badges, and more images for the cms/client. And the last thing i need is hotel managers & mods. We will talk more about what ranks are which and such but managers will take care of the events such as rotw, cotw, etc..

Message me a little about yourself and we will talk about everything.
Thanks.

Jan 21, 2012
Well Habiz closed about a month ago but i'm planning on reopening it up in about 2-3 weeks. I'm currently hosting the hotel on a vps with low specs but once i finish all the things i need to do i will be transfering everything to a dedicated server. But for now, i am looking for a tech. I don't really need anything done with the cms as of right now but more with the emulator. I'm using phoenix so the hotel is r63. If you would like to work for Habiz, please message me on here. I'm also looking for a graphics artist and you will be in charge of updating our banner on findretros, making logos, badges, and more images for the cms/client. And the last thing i need is hotel managers & mods. We will talk more about what ranks are which and such but managers will take care of the events such as rotw, cotw, etc..

Message me a little about yourself and we will talk about everything.
Thanks.

Could you add me on skype?
marley.smith36

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Just wondering, why are you using Phoenix when their is better emulators out there with better features.

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
Just wondering, why are you using Phoenix when their is better emulators out there with better features.
Because i'm just using it for now until i find a better one and only one i know of is butterfly and gte edit?

Users who are viewing this thread