Applicant Tech/Developer

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hey Devbest,

I am applying to become a tech at a hotel that is as serious as I am. Here is some stuff you may need to know!

About me
Description: I am currently employed as a Supervisor, and I am a Senior in high school. This is how my week plays out:
ITnBQhp.png

Unless I work until 10pm, most of the time I will be online until 10pm unless other plans. Which is not very often.

Experience

Owned: Aeon, Habyo/Cloud, Touch, Echo, EchoRP, Evo, Lunar
Tech: Freeze, Drift, Habzoom, Devious, Alpha, Labbo
Made Customs For: Hendo, Azure
Helped: League, uHabbo, Habstar

Skills

Programming Languages: Little C / Java / HTML / PHP
MySQL - Coding pages and features / Fixing Errors
Pixel Art - Includes: Customs, Banners, Images, Habbo.swf Edits

What I can do for you

Technical advice/assistance
Set up/maintaining hotel
Security analysis/advice (proxies, what not to do/what to do ect)
Creating new features
CloudFlare/DNS/Nameservers Setup
Fixing Exploits/Coding

What I do not do

Do not except me to be coding new commands in C in like 2 hours. If I learn how to code it takes time to develop and understand C
Work miracles - If someones booting your hotel offline at 10gbp/second and you're not running a proxy, don't look at me to magically fix it.
Poof players out of mid air - This is the 'dont bring me offers like ill hire you if you bring 10 people' line.

What I ask of you/your hotel

Be active, if you are the owner of the hotel you should be online more then anyone else. You should be wanting to achieve more then just 2 users daily. I tech in my free time, and I don't ask for money doing it so don't bitch at me for not being online 24/7 and working 24/7, I do a lot of work and if something needs to be done I do it. I also want you to have a VPS and a proxy and cloudflare at minimum, i do not like working and being attacked. If you don't know how to do this I can do it :)

What I don't want

Hotels on EpicHost
Hotels on Web Hosting

Feel free to post here or PM me, Thanks for the layout @Tails

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Jay still keen? Would you like to be a tech in Foidehotel? We have all basic protections. :D

HebbaHotel

Jul 31, 2015
Jay, Would you be a tech for Hebba Hotel? Hotel is re-opening, Used to be big with 80-150 online. Need help reopening it all up

Contact me on skype; ashpmufc

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Jay, Would you be a tech for Hebba Hotel? Hotel is re-opening, Used to be big with 80-150 online. Need help reopening it all up

Contact me on skype; ashpmufc
this is from almost a year ago. I am not available anymore. I have my own hotel. No.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
For all you know, the time between last Thursday and now could of caused his hotel to close!

Users who are viewing this thread