tcp proxy reload me.php

Thmx

May 18, 2014
Hello,

I bought a tcp proxy for my retroserver configuring PHP with the client ip and port That was Given to me from the site where I replenished. The securesessions disabled, enabled and enabled last_ipforbans anti_ddos. Which after I Restarted the emulator and after loading me.php comes to my leaving this mistake!
the critical error log Appears When the client is configured with the proxy date!

I remember using phoenix 3.11.0 works, however if I use Gold Tree does not work! string game.tcp.proxyip I entered the ip of the proxy, as has been said when it was released Goldtree!

Last edited:

Thmx

May 18, 2014
You got a wrong sql entry, check out your error logs and paste it here.
Hello,
The following error occurs when I disable the sql securesessions. However, please note:

PHP:
24/05/14 15:48:46: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1 LIMIT 1' at line 1
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
   at GoldTree.Storage.DatabaseClient.ReadDataTable(String Query) in C:\Users\~Thmx\Desktop\HUBAXIT - EMULATOR\HubaxIT - V1.0\hubax1.0\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\Storage\DatabaseClient.cs:line 52
   at GoldTree.Storage.DatabaseClient.ReadDataRow(String Query) in C:\Users\~Thmx\Desktop\HUBAXIT - EMULATOR\HubaxIT - V1.0\hubax1.0\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\Storage\DatabaseClient.cs:line 59
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory..ctor(String string_0, String string_1, Boolean bool_1) in C:\Users\~Thmx\Desktop\HUBAXIT - EMULATOR\HubaxIT - V1.0\hubax1.0\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Users\UserDataManagement\UserDataFactory.cs:line 146
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.method_6(String string_0) in C:\Users\~Thmx\Desktop\HUBAXIT - EMULATOR\HubaxIT - V1.0\hubax1.0\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 77

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Please avoid if you do not know. WITHOUT THE PROXY WORK NORMALLY, THIS 'THAT MEAN? EH? THE ERROR IS WITH ALL THE PROXY When I configure in gold tree, phoenix works perfectly!
Dude, I had gold tree running FINE just some weeks ago. If the MYSQL PROBLEM is caused by you CHANGING SOMETHING in the database then it could be because you haven't added the sql-thingies gold tree tells you too. I'm just following all the open roads. If that's a problem, fine. I won't help you.

Thmx

May 18, 2014
Dude, I had gold tree running FINE just some weeks ago. If the MYSQL PROBLEM is caused by you CHANGING SOMETHING in the database then it could be because you haven't added the sql-thingies gold tree tells you too. I'm just following all the open roads. If that's a problem, fine. I won't help you.
Excuse me! However, you are then able to use a tcp proxy on gold tree? Because after this error, I kind creates a hole in the database that no longer works!

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts