Tardis Funiture

lottohotel

Apr 1, 2012
this is a quick release of some of tardis funiture this is beacuse of lisa being a bitch and i cant cope with her no more
this includes lots of customs.
costume_bunnys
Pokemon and more
don't trust dont download

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Holy shit! If this is real ill cry :p. Ill download this once im on my laptop.Anyways its not nice or good to release things that its caused by a rage ;P if u wanna go to a forum that allow raging shit then go to FaGZONE,but who giv a fuk dis is a beatuy! so 6/10

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
LOOOOOOOL it's stuff that is on every forum don't think you guys are getting anything its not even a sample of the furni from tardis.. it's the shit furni so enjoy it.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
oh also the habbo swf doesn't work with the bunnies, its an old habbo.swf I am laughing at you all getting excited about a few customs that are available everywhere LOOOL

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
oh also the habbo swf doesn't work with the bunnies, its an old habbo.swf I am laughing at you all getting excited about a few customs that are available everywhere LOOOL
You must be <Lisa>?, And your statement is kinda true. Some lazy people these days "such as me" wont just go one by one and inster the sql crap. we want the whole package at once.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
Yes I am Lisa and lol :-P he made out like this was my cata and it's not it's just a file I left on the server.. it's pretty useless but I laughed at peoples reactions to it.. don't ever trust this guy though he will f**k you over in a heartbeat

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Offtopic Spamming?, but anyways I Still thinks this is alight that he atleast had the courage 2 release dis.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
The fact is, you can go to tardis, and rip any of there customs. It's not difficult in the slightest, and there habbo swf isn't special at all. Lisa is lovely however. This is useless. She deleted all the good stuff before he could take it, so it's just random customs that's been released before.

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
Offtopic Spamming?, but anyways I Still thinks this is alight that he atleast had the courage 2 release dis.
ok you don't read, this has been released all of it, it's not my furni so your comment is kinda stupid, the courage to release it? this guy is a scamming dog, he rips off everyone so I don't know where you get the courage to release it from lol. You clearly haven't looked at the furni in it, it's horrible I don't even think it's added to Tardis but at the end of the day if anyone wants any furni off tardis come and see me I don't bite and like I said it's all been released on other forums, the only thing I won't share is my doctor who furni as that's for Tardis but if I have any other furni you guys want the swf's for come and say hi and ask me .. no need to rip anything :)

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
ok you don't read, this has been released all of it, it's not my furni so your comment is kinda stupid, the courage to release it? this guy is a scamming dog, he rips off everyone so I don't know where you get the courage to release it from lol. You clearly haven't looked at the furni in it, it's horrible I don't even think it's added to Tardis but at the end of the day if anyone wants any furni off tardis come and see me I don't bite and like I said it's all been released on other forums, the only thing I won't share is my doctor who furni as that's for Tardis but if I have any other furni you guys want the swf's for come and say hi and ask me .. no need to rip anything :)

Well i didnt know he rips everyone things. I just thought he might have just got a whole bunch of customs just like tardis and comibined them into 1sql file instead of just adding one by one. Anyways i will like some of your customs ;P

Users who are viewing this thread