Flash Tamehotel.me - [Uber is back!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
YflvSKA.png

Hey everyone!
I'm harry! Or should I say H from Uber-hotel.net or MOD-Boy from HabPl.us (Which recently had to close :( ). Anyways Guys! Without talking much further, I am going to introduce you all to Tamehotel!

Introduction
TameHotel is a Habbo Retro running on a 1.5GB RAM Virtual Private server and running on RevCMS and Phoenix 3.11 . It's managed by myself and owned by another Devbest member @zMagenta . This was previously known as Uber hotel (Our user peak on Uber was 80 users online!), Which had to close for certain reasons. We plan to keep this hotel up and for a long run! Read on for a deeper understanding of what features there are.

Economy
When registering on Tame, you'll recieve 5000 coins and 2500 pixels whilst receiving 450 coins and 450 pixels every 15 minutes. Each week 1 rare will be put into the Limited Edition page in the catalog which sells a small amount of rares for x coins and x pixels. Also We plan to add customs for special VIP Members

VIP
VIP will be available with a one-off subscription fee, this will mean you gain access to features in-game that non-VIPs wont have. The subscriptions helps us to keep on track with the server payments to ensure we always stay online.We plan to do two of the VIP ranks having different catalogue for both the ranks along side cool features like Push/Pull/Mimic/follow etc.

What makes us Tame?

We have, a nice, yet small community at the moment which is welcoming to all of the users who enter TameHotel, whether it be coming back or their first time, we accept them all! Some of the features are;
  • Latest Furni
  • Phoenix Emulator 3.11
  • Our own RevCMS edit
  • Well-managed hotel.
  • Limited lag.
  • Working Tags
ScreenShots :

42tw.png

qGFdooA.png

niiQQo2.png

AGYJrSi.png

MMLElp9.png

0puUxtW.png

mYRQZdU.png

Why not just check us out?

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I like the CMS, and the big catalog.
The staff page is splendid!
Goodluck with this one guys! Has potentional to go big, like uber was!

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Like he said above, you should hide the IP in the client. Anyways, on the me page you should add something like <div style="margin-top:7px;"> to center the facts so they're not all up in the air. Not really keen on the DJ Requests how you have to scroll down in the actual box. Not sure if its just me who's noticed but theres a massive space in the tab text? Like 2-3 spaces. Not like it will effect the site anyway.

Good luck! :up:

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
xxx.xxxx.xxx.xxx Your protection is very very low and you are advertising on a forum?
We removed whilst I migrated proxy provider, you must've come on during that time. This has now been fixed, so if you could edit your post, that would be great.

Like he said above, you should hide the IP in the client. Anyways, on the me page you should add something like <div style="margin-top:7px;"> to center the facts so they're not all up in the air. Not really keen on the DJ Requests how you have to scroll down in the actual box. Not sure if its just me who's noticed but theres a massive space in the tab text? Like 2-3 spaces. Not like it will effect the site anyway.

Good luck! :up:
IP is hidden, as I said above and on Skype. I will start work on that now, and the DJ requests was a quick test, which will now be moved to the main radio page. And yeah, I have now noticed that. I will check within CSS and resolve the issue!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
We ended up hitting 18, but taking a hefty blow with an error in ApplicationPool in IIS putting us into "Service Unavailable" causing a 30 minute downtime window.

Still on 14 now though!

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
are you sure tamehotel is your original name... in april i owned tamehotel.com and tamehotel.us

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
I guess you can call this Uber 2.0. It's nice to see Uber's community bouncing back on Tame, good luck with the hotel.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
We've been dealing with the skids of the retro world. Had to resort to an IP change, due to some skids.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
We've been dealing with the skids of the retro world. Had to resort to an IP change, due to some skids.

I feel you man, same happened with my hotel entire last week.
We changed VPS IP as well.

Glad to see everything is going well again.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I am 99% sure that Habnut is merging into Tame.
we haven't worked out every little detail yet. We should know by tonight.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
What I've done now:

• Updated the VPS and DNS with the new proxy IP.
  • Changed DDoS proxy provider.
  • We found an exploit within tags (Thanks to @Olympian ) which has now been fixed.
  • Upgraded our security settings for the domain.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Hotel has a average of around 15 at all times!

Habnut, has successfully merged into Tame.
(Domain being moved to direct to Tame right now!)

See you there,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread