Syria

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
BT2TpO-IAAA_mWL.jpg:large
So, Russia has found a way for Syria to stop America from attacking them, yet here we are with America still wanting the authority to bomb them.
Why didn't America come up with a peaceful solution anyways? WHy did they go straight to bombing as a solution?
You may say "John Kerry said that Syria should give up their weapons before Putin did!" Yes true, however he said this in the most sarcastic way and he did not believe nor propose this to Syria.

So, what are your thoughts and predictions to the Syria crisis? Please clearly express your thoughts and back them up with facts. (sources would be nice)

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
The American government seem gung-ho and are very quick to deploy the use of military force (as seen in Iraq, Pakistan, etc). To be honest, if any military action should go ahead, it should be down to the countries surrounding Syria. Not the west.
(Shameless plug: )

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
America killed americans, no one is stopping them. Also, doesn't it seem weird that Obama made his speech the day before 9/11?

-----------------------

I recently came back from canada from a summer vacation.. I wanna go back and get away from america.

Last edited:

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Can't the US do something other then BOMB or KILL OTHERS? facepalm.jpg
To me, this is just another excuse from Obama to kill other people.
And by the way, if Syrians kill Syrians, what the fuck has it got to do with the US.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Obama says that restoring the balance in Syria will better protect America. Somehow the civil war affects National Security in America?
A strike made my America without going through the UN (which won't happen as Russia will block it) would be illegal as the United States isn't at threat with Syria.
Also, Russian PM Putin says that the strike would do the opposite as Obama says, instead, it would "Increase violence and "unleash a new wave of terrorism."" (New York Times co-ed)

Obamas words are not quoted here, remember that.

This is just food for thought, to engage in more discussion.

Sep 10, 2011
The American government seem gung-ho and are very quick to deploy the use of military force (as seen in Iraq, Pakistan, etc). To be honest, if any military action should go ahead, it should be down to the countries surrounding Syria. Not the west.
(Shameless plug: )
"deploy" It would be a simple no boots on the ground mission meaning no one is deployed except for 4 war ships and The United States really wanted to get involve because believe it or not wars boost economy

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
I think they should do nothing... if they clean up syria then the local terrorists are trying to claim it... then you will have much bigger war/problems...

Users who are viewing this thread