Flash SyncHotel.net ~ [R63B] ~ [24/7] ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012

Hello Devbest users,
SyncHotel is a brand new R63B retro hotel, that will provide you a more better retro experience with all of the latest updates and furniture.
Sync is owned by Damon and a wonderful helping staff team that will help you about around the hotel providing you not only support, but fun with events and competitions.

Features and uniqueness
- Client powered by a excellent, stable R63B SwiftEMU edit
- Great staff team
- Updated client [Features]
- Updated catalog [Newest furniture & old ranges]
- Dedicated forums

Why Join?
Every hotel deserves a fair chance at becoming popular. But Sync is more then just a regular hotel wanting popularity. We listen to what our community needs and wants. We allow people to give suggestions and feedback. Not only are we ran on the latest updates but we have an excellent catalog with all of the latest furniture!
listen to what our community needs and wants. We allow people to give suggestions and feedback. Not only are we ran on

Our Community
Sync's small community began back at a previous hotel. We have stuck together within the last five weeks all waiting patiently for Sync to open. On the 27.07.13 it finally happened and we finally re-opened a hotel for the community to go to, to get back together. We've got some nice people who are willing to meet new users.

Screenshots
Our index
118g3o3.png

Me.php page
25spldc.png

Our welcome room & client
vr61hk.png

Our Catalog [Notice the custom frontpage ;)]
20qcc4k.png

Hotel link

Thankyou for viewing this advertisement thread, and I look forward seeing some of you's :D

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
The catalogue homepage looks very unique! Well done with that, The cms looks good too but i'm not a big fan of it, anyhow goodluck with your hotel! :)

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
Good job, Damon! :)
My only negative is the catalogue pages, in pages such as "Loyal" there isn't a title and the text should be lengthened more.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
^ Thankyou all :)

---------------------------------------------
Staff applications have opened! Check out our latest article for more information.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
SyncHotel is back online after recent downtime. Over the next few days I'll be customizing the emulator and client more :)

Also Remember for people who'd like to become staff, applications are opened!

Which application did you make your banner in?

Paint, jasc animating software [rare to get a valid download these days]

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Went on the site (not the client) and great work! Good CMS and seems like things are ran properly. Good work.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
The hotel looks great, Damon! Great work.
James was on my hotel yesterday or the day before begging for staff :/

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Recent updates:
- Profiles have been fixed and are viewable. [More edits will be made (mostly to get them to the latest version)]
- Commands added [:serverlog for information about recent updates]

After noticing the lack of speed the swfs had in loading the client, I've decided to fix. It will be loading faster in a few days time.

I'll also be trying to code a 'waiter' bot, which serves a hand item once asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread