Sydney

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
I live in adelaide ;), SA, which is near Sydney and yes i've been to Sydney before

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
I've only been to Sydney once for my rugby league. Quite funny cause we stayed at Manly, but when we went into Sydney it was us footy boys in a big group cruising around Sydney... I live on the Coast which is only a 1 hour flight. But I liked it xD

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
Heard good stories, going there next year for England U16's! Looking forward to it although, it's going to be incredibly hot!

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Nononono you got it wrong. They drive crazy in Queensland not in NSW!
Bullshit. Sydney is the place full of the shittiest drivers in history. I don't actually come from aus. By the number plates are werid. Victoria- The place to be.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I've been to Syndey and Melbourne. Sydney is a shit-hole (overrated and full of Asians) and Melbourne is too damn cold in the Winter!

Queensland, Gold Coast is the place to be, 4 theme parks and many attractions. I live on the Sunshine Coast. <3_<3

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
I've been to Syndey and Melbourne. Sydney is a shit-hole (overrated and full of Asians) and Melbourne is too damn cold in the Winter!

Queensland, Gold Coast is the place to be, 4 theme parks and many attractions. I live on the Sunshine Coast. <3_<3
That mean I only live an hour or so away from you ;o

Users who are viewing this thread