Switching from Holo to Revcms..

Relivid

Jamie - Relivid
Jun 29, 2011
I am switching from Holocms to Revcms.. I have connected to the database using Revcms but I cannot login on the site, why is this?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
If is right, which i dont doubt he is. then you have to go to database and figure out password hashing method, and to be honest that would be to much fucking work, unless i had 50+ on my hotel. if you really want to then give it a try, and figure out how to convert it. otherwise make a new db lol

Relivid

Jamie - Relivid
Jun 29, 2011
I changed my password to md5, and I was able to sign it.. but how do I do it for all users... There aint no way im no every indiviual user

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
If is right, which i dont doubt he is. then you have to go to database and figure out password hashing method, and to be honest that would be to much fucking work, unless i had 50+ on my hotel. if you really want to then give it a try, and figure out how to convert it. otherwise make a new db lol

Actually if you find the file that chooses the password hash then you'd just need to find that and change it to the same one

Bozzie

Jun 19, 2011
Still need help this is the problem.... HaddoCMS uses I think SHA1 hash method, and with the amount of exploits it has I cannot stay on this CMS, I have over 300 users registered and would be a real shame to loose, is there any-way to either change the Hashing method on RevCMS or a script to decrypt the Hashes from the table?

Users who are viewing this thread