Flash Switch Hotel:- Newly Opened Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Switch%20Hotel.gif

Switch Hotel is a brand new hotel, owned and founded by myself (Charlie). We officially opened on 12th February 2015. We are running RevCMS and Phoenix EMU. Possibly looking for new emulator, but this one is doing us just fine for now. Thank you for your interest in Switch!

We have a clean, simple CMS and an amazing catalogue that is always expanding. I'm currently working on the hotel everyday adding and changing things and I'm always up for suggestions and feedback. We have a 4 VIP packages available that will grant you access to exclusive catalogue pages and some bonus credits/pixels. We also use a medal reward system (like diamonds) to award users when they win or are a runner up in events. You can exchange your medals for badges, credit, pixels or rares. We have a large badge-shop that is open to requests.

We currently have three staff members; myself and two moderators. I'm will be looking for Admins and more moderators in the near future, but not for now. Staff and eXperts hosts events daily, when we reach 10 users online (which we are starting do to regularly now). Which brings me onto eXperts! We have some eXpert positions open, if you are a loyal and helpful user but don't want staff responsibilities then an eXpert position might interest you.

Link:

HV4sgkP.png
kuA2bmY.png
XpSeirc.png
4sTSrVy.png
n8VvrZn.png
k0eYmvn.png

Last edited:

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
So uuhhhh.... What's different about this hotel compared to all the other ones?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Yeah it looks decent(I dislike those green tabs), don't get why people still use r63?Good luck.:up:

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Phoenix/Goldtree Emulator is shit end of.
Just a conversation starter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread