Flash Switch Hotel| NEW | Stable | Fast | Secure | Professional | R63B

Status
Not open for further replies.

iJavaSucks

Apr 25, 2014

About Switch:
Switch Hotel originally opened in late 2014, but had to close due to VPS hosting issues and my personal situation at the time. We have now been back online since October and better than before. A Server paid for until June, professional staff, updated client and a CMS with many working features. We have moved to a newer server, which handle things quite well for SwitchHotel.
A few Features on Switch :
  • Stable PlusEMU (credits to Sledmore)
  • Organized Catalogue (The latest furniture, limited edition, and plenty more!)
  • Wired Furniture (All Working)
  • Groups and Homes
  • VIP Membership
  • New Chat Bubbles
  • Group Badges
Screenshots:
xkULWa6.png

rXHpYG9.png

8zBOXRa.png

grHX5Ok.png

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Don't like your CMS. Don't reckon you will do good because you are a chubby. That's so lame to say but it's overly known they always fail with their hotels. The fact I'm separating them from others is so weird. Goodluck with your hotel, I hope you can prove me wrong. No hard feelings.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Don't like your CMS. Don't reckon you will do good because you are a chubby. That's so lame to say but it's overly known they always fail with their hotels. The fact I'm separating them from others is so weird. Goodluck with your hotel, I hope you can prove me wrong. No hard feelings.
How one dresses their character is a serious problem when it comes to owning hotel.. hey, my character is faceless? I've had people come on and quit instantly because of it.

Either way, this hotel looks very generic. Looks like it's been slapped together using various release threads. Nothing unique at all.

Yeah, and adding a link to the thread would be a great thing to do. I had to find it on google.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
How one dresses their character is a serious problem when it comes to owning hotel.. hey, my character is faceless? I've had people come on and quit instantly because of it.

Either way, this hotel looks very generic. Looks like it's been slapped together using various release threads. Nothing unique at all.

Yeah, and adding a link to the thread would be a great thing to do. I had to find it on google.
Yeah it's the harsh truth.

iJavaSucks

Apr 25, 2014
Edited the Post...

Yeah it's the harsh truth.
One.... this isn't Even my retro.. So Fuck off.
Two... I You are hating against chubs... What if someone was hating on you...
Three... Shuttt Thee Fuckkk Upppp.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Edited the Post...

One.... this isn't Even my retro.. So Fuck off.
Two... I You are hating against chubs... What if someone was hating on you...
Three... Shuttt Thee Fuckkk Upppp.
I'm not hating, I'm conveying my opinion. It happens to be what will 9 times out of 10 cause the hotel not to do well which is a fact.

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
CMS looks nice, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread