Swift CMS - Edited For RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrap

C# -PHP - HTML - CSS
Mar 28, 2013
Section Rules.
[If Re-Released Credits To Me For Skin!]
This is just a custom cms which I coded on Bootstrap by Twitter, Its edited to work on RevCMS, As i'm not releasing the engine/system I have made! This cms is sleek, smart, and fun, Hope someone develops this further?!?
<!-- You Need To --!>
Edit Register, Using habbo theme style sheets, Include Bootstrap css, and remove habbo ones as they are going to mess up our page, Fix Bots, Didn't wrap the bots page, (Easy to wrap)
- Me <-​
- Index <-​
- Staff <-​
Download Link:
-Ryan

Wrap

C# -PHP - HTML - CSS
Mar 28, 2013
Crusteh Ripped?
Dont get me started on this,
Firstly its the table structure I use, Secondly If/when i next release a RevSkin you will probably see the "SAME" Table structure, Its a smart layout, And truth is Fabbo did inspire me to use Bootstrap, I didn't touch there own cms/Rip it, And I wouldn't give myself full credit if I did rip it, Which i didnt.

If your so bothered Ill change the layout? Don't accuse me of anything please

Wrap

C# -PHP - HTML - CSS
Mar 28, 2013
"If your so bothered Ill change the layout? Don't accuse me of anything please"
Go ahead check the coding then, Nothing like Fabbos layout, Its coded from scratch so if you want to be a noob and accuse me of something, Go ahead but "I" know the truth, and accuse me all you like, Next time ill delete it and code it all in front of you, If you really want?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is just a very bad (and weird) re-release of RevCMS. You can release it as a skin, but then only as a skin. However, there are Section Rules for edits like this. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread