[SWFS] r63 or r63b swfs

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Phoenix is still currently r63, witch means you need r63 swfs, witch can be found all over devbest.
how ever, There all many r63b emus available in rz, check them out links to ressources should be in the release thread there.
Small advice: i'd suggest you wait for the release of Sierra Emulator.

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
Phoenix is still currently r63, witch means you need r63 swfs, witch can be found all over devbest.
how ever, There all many r63b emus available in rz, check them out links to ressources should be in the release thread there.
Small advice: i'd suggest you wait for the release of Sierra Emulator.

I have Similiar Problem.. I Can't Get HabboLatino Emu Connect to My UberCMS 2.0, The Sql Works perfect Infact the CMS has No Errors and The Emulator Loads up Fine.. and I am Using Swfs From it Loads All The Way and Just a Black Screen and The Swfs are r63b. Please Help Asap Thank You.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I have Similiar Problem.. I Can't Get HabboLatino Emu Connect to My UberCMS 2.0, The Sql Works perfect Infact the CMS has No Errors and The Emulator Loads up Fine.. and I am Using Swfs From it Loads All The Way and Just a Black Screen and The Swfs are r63b. Please Help Asap Thank You.

You can contact HabboLatino's Developer for the support you want, no one can you help you better then the one who have orginally developed it.
Or you can use ButterStorm, witch can be found on rz Habbo Releases Section, if you need any further info or support, just reply to this thread or post a thread about your problem and remember to include enough pictures and info about your problem (if you have any).
Good luck in the future.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
You can contact HabboLatino's Developer for the support you want, no one can you help you better then the one who have orginally developed it.
Or you can use ButterStorm, witch can be found on rz Habbo Releases Section, if you need any further info or support, just reply to this thread or post a thread about your problem and remember to include enough pictures and info about your problem (if you have any).
Good luck in the future.
yes i strongly agree

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
Good luck in the future.

I am Using: UberCMS 2.0, Works perfectly with the R63B Emulator Database... No Errors... Just Perfect. The Emulator Loads Fine ...

Okay... Here You Go The Pictures:

I Start The Emulator - It Loads Perfect.
emu.png

The Client Loading - With R63B Swfs: (Loads All The Way to 100%) - Not a Loading Problem.
client1.png

This is What Happens:
client2.png

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
My opinion personally, I'd suggest using BCStorm... There are a few copies on RZ, That's what I currently am using and everything seems to work fine for me (Now)... But I will say this, I had a few issues before but I managed to fix them.. The only thing that's the pain in the butt is the catalogue, you've gotta translate that one.

xPlayaaaa

Feb 6, 2013
I've been Edit a new CMS. Based on HabboPHP. Im Creating with that a Retro, with my Brother. ;-) And im Release or create a Habbo.swf compatible for r63b. My Projects are:

1. HabboPHP Edit.

2. Habbo.swf for r63b.
:(
3. Help anyone Users.

Users who are viewing this thread