[SWFS] Prehosted r63 SWFS Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMYDUDE

Dec 16, 2011
Well today i wanted to release some Prehosted SWF Brought to you by Habb Industry. If You Have Anything That you need Updated With my Prehosted SWFs Contact Me @ Habb Industry. Dont have the link just click my sig. Im Also Hosting Single Hotel SWF For Hotel Owners As Well.
SWF Folder :
Vars :
Text :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Going To Add The Last Updated SWFs*

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
W
Well today i wanted to release some Prehosted SWF Brought to you by Habb Industry. If You Have Anything That you need Updated With my Prehosted SWFs Contact Me @ Habb Industry. Dont have the link just click my sig. Im Also Hosting Single Hotel SWF For Hotel Owners As Well.
SWF Folder :
Vars :
Text :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Going To Add The Last Updated SWFs*
What emulator you use?

Monkey

Apr 7, 2012
this error occurs Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29
Oh that's easy.

Do this go on your domain then /client.

For example:

Blackbird

Apr 7, 2012
This error occurs i dont know how to fix it Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29

Ryabs

Christmas Donator
Dec 30, 2011
We do not support cracked. Proof its not cracked? If no proof. We cannot help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread