SWFs are correct, but still white client.

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
I still get a white client, my SWFs are correct and everything, I have cleared my cache but still no luck, I tried install different versions of mySQL Connector, no luck.
I am using PhoenixEmu, and RevCMS.
It IS hosted on a VPS, and no you cannot have the VPS details, if you want to fix it yourself, you ca do it through TV.

Brennen

Nov 6, 2011
Yes, to the newest one, i actually just reinstalled Rev and my IIS is messed so I am waiting for my friend to fix it. But I dont know, I am using SWFs from a phoeixPHP Tutorial, could that be the reason? Could you link me to some good SWFS? I want to host my own please.

kyrpted

Dec 16, 2011
Yes, to the newest one, i actually just reinstalled Rev and my IIS is messed so I am waiting for my friend to fix it. But I dont know, I am using SWFs from a phoeixPHP Tutorial, could that be the reason? Could you link me to some good SWFS? I want to host my own please.
Is newest one 747?

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
I still get a white client, my SWFs are correct and everything, I have cleared my cache but still no luck, I tried install different versions of mySQL Connector, no luck.
I am using PhoenixEmu, and RevCMS.
It IS hosted on a VPS, and no you cannot have the VPS details, if you want to fix it yourself, you ca do it through TV.
Did you configure your external variables correctly, this could be a reason..

Brennen

Nov 6, 2011
Yes I did, all of it is right, now whe I go to "Client" is just stays at the black loading page, like it doesnt freeze, but the bar doest move.

yh5bbq.png

Brennen

Nov 6, 2011
What are they, i can help with all them probably but the Client one lmao, and its VPS hosted if you meant PF up there.

Users who are viewing this thread