SWF To .Nitro

kimzyyyy

Mar 3, 2020
So, i have for real trying to understand how to import furni's to my retro. And i seriously cant figure it out XD Im using this site "HabboAssets" and want to import a few thrones to Limited Rares. But i dont have any clues how to import furnis? Please help out a friendly noob here. xD

Kasja

May 2, 2021
You'll have to download the swf's as you usually would, then make SQL's and the furnidata XML for them. Once you've done that you'll have to convert them into .nitro files using the nitro converter, when you've finished converting them, you'll have to move the new .nitro furniture files into your nitro furniture folder and replace your FurniData.json with the newly generated one aswell :)

kimzyyyy

Mar 3, 2020
You'll have to download the swf's as you usually would, then make SQL's and the furnidata XML for them. Once you've done that you'll have to convert them into .nitro files using the nitro converter, when you've finished converting them, you'll have to move the new .nitro furniture files into your nitro furniture folder and replace your FurniData.json with the newly generated one aswell :)
But the thing is, i really dont understand the Nitro Converter xD Is there any tutorials on how to do this?

Users who are viewing this thread