SWF Packet Error

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
My friend has recently tried to set up Mango Emulator and wanted me to code a few things into it for him, so I helped him set it up etc, etc, and I ran into an error, when loading the client after packet id 3557 (GenerateSecretKeyMessageEvent) is sent, it stops doing anything and the client remains black. Can anyone help with this?

The image wasn't loading when viewing the thread so here is the link it it doesnt:

QPYzwY4.png

Thanks in advance...

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
My friend has recently tried to set up Mango Emulator and wanted me to code a few things into it for him, so I helped him set it up etc, etc, and I ran into an error, when loading the client after packet id 3557 (GenerateSecretKeyMessageEvent) is sent, it stops doing anything and the client remains black. Can anyone help with this?

The image wasn't loading when viewing the thread so here is the link it it doesnt:

QPYzwY4.png

Thanks in advance...
That's not the original Mango Emulator, and I do recall your "friend" is the lead developer for an emulator project known as Corele, Why is he using Mango?

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
Because they are booth terribly coded and booth decrypted. Mango runs on a smooth and stable base, the best base released in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
I am just trying to help out a friend that doesn't know much about packets, mango isn't used because it was never completed and not many people have the required skills to complete it.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
I am just trying to help out a friend that doesn't know much about packets, mango isn't used because it was never completed and not many people have the required skills to complete it.

If he doesn't know allot about packets then why is he using it, Just put him on Phoenix pleaase since everyone using it and knows how to use it

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
I have already said they are terribly coded, also packet knowledge has nothing to do with programming or c# knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread