SWF furniture copy problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjaitil

Aug 5, 2013
Hey !

Tried to make myself a black throne. I took the red throne SWF and made a copy and recoloured.

Made my SQL myself but when I go onto my hotel, the furniture won't load. It is just a black box kind of.

I think it is the SWF but does anyone know what the problem may be?

Yes I have checked my SQL more times, and that the file is a SWF file. Also tried to make the SQL more times, but still it doesn't work.

Any help will be gladly appreciated !
Regards

Tjaitil

Aug 5, 2013
What do you mean by normal swf?
Okey here is what i did.

1. Copied Throne Sofa SWF (Called throne_sohva.swf)
2. Opened Trillix Flash Decomplier.
3. Extracted all the images to my desktop.
4. Edited the images
5. Replaced the original images with new images.
6. Saved it into xampp<htdocs<r63<hof_furni as purple_hcsofa.swf. (think it is that location, not entirely sure but i saved into hof_furni)
7. Created the SQL
8. Inserted it into Database and furnidata into furnidata.
9. Opened my hotel
10. Wrote :update_catalogue and :update_items
11. Bought 1-2 in catalogue. (no catalog image as well)'
12. Put them out in the room, it just appears a black box. (tried with other items)
13. Closed it, cleared cache and tried againl. Same problem.

Do I missed a step ? Do I have to do more with the SWF file ?

Tjaitil

Aug 5, 2013
Here :
Code:
Furnidata:
["s","26000","purple_tsofa","34082","0","1","1","0,0,0","Purple Thronesofa","Just recoloured it into purple","","-1","-1"]]

Furniture:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`)VALUES
(26000, 'purple_tsofa', 'purple_tsofa', 's', 1, 2, 1, '0', '1', '0', 26000, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0');

Catalog:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(26000,'2', '26000', 'purple_tsofa', 50, 0, 0, 1);

Tjaitil

Aug 5, 2013
NOW What i found out ? That my orignial throne sofa, has changed color to purple. But my new purple throne sofa, isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread