SWF for Camera

ARMYDUDE

Dec 16, 2011
Now before anyone tells me to use Artucrus. Ik what I'm getting myself into. I'm just doing a little bit of development with this plus rename I have my hands on. Will someone be nice enough to show me how to put my link in the Habbo.SWF file so I can get my camera to work. I can take pictures and all but I cant purchase the picture. I've looked all over for a tutorial. But nothing is really there to look at.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
open habbo.swf with jpexs or sothink

on left pane ctrl f and type cameraphotolab

scroll down to 400 ish lines where you will find a link.

click that line and on bottom right there should be edit p-code, click that and where it says pushstring "example.com" change that to ur link. click save p-code and save the swf.

u should be ready to go, for viewing the pic u need to edit emulator source as i remember.

ARMYDUDE

Dec 16, 2011
open habbo.swf with jpexs or sothink

on left pane ctrl f and type cameraphotolab

scroll down to 400 ish lines where you will find a link.

click that line and on bottom right there should be edit p-code, click that and where it says pushstring "example.com" change that to ur link. click save p-code and save the swf.

u should be ready to go, for viewing the pic u need to edit emulator source as i remember.

Thanks alot brother. And I think the viewing part works but will do this when I get home. Mind me adding you on discord if I come around to any other errors with it?

Users who are viewing this thread