SWF Editor?

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Is anyone here good at editing SWF files? I have tried editing things but I end up causing the client to white screen so I was wondering if there is anyone who is experienced with editing SWF files who could do a few things for me?

Here's a few things I'd like changed, I know some might not be possible, like the Staff enable but:
  1. I would like the "H", in the bottom left to be changed to an S. *
  2. I would like "Habbo" on the loading images to say "Switch". *
  3. The Habbo staff enable to say "Switch Staff".
SWF Download:
Logo (for the "S" and "Switch"):

Thank you to anyone who can make these changes.

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
i cant help you becouse im not good with fotoshop but what may fix youre issue: Make sure is that the the picture is same size as the one youre replace and some of the pictures looks the same but have a other size :) (there are more than one picture of the big habbo loading logo in youre habbo.swf file)

mark1234

Aug 7, 2015
just use this website to make youre tekst's and make them the good size thats not hard at all ( if you looking for a swf decompiler use: ) also make sure the names are the same and MAKE A BACK UP !!! for if you mess things up :p

Logo (for the "S" and "Switch"):
and this link is down :p

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
just use this website to make youre tekst's and make them the good size thats not hard at all ( if you looking for a swf decompiler use: ) also make sure the names are the same and MAKE A BACK UP !!! for if you mess things up :p

and this link is down :p
I have tried all of this, but whenever I edit it I break the swf and I don't know what I'm doing wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread