[SWF] Black and White Dicemaster [SQL]

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Well, I decided to edit this on photoshop as my recent releases were rated good. Please please please rate this 1 - 10 I've gave me a 5/10 I'm not sure on what you guys will think of this. Well please don't come to me complaining if you don't like it, But please rate it. I'd like t0 know what Devbest Users want to see out of me. Anyway if you don't like the dice. I really don't care, I'm just trying to put something into the community. :) The screenies at the bottom. And the sql is below. The swf download link is also below...
Furniture:
Code:
 INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES
(850010001, 'bwdicex', 'bwdicex', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 9289, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'dice', 1, '0', '0');
Catalog Items
Code:
 INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(850010001, '12343', '850010001', 'bwdicex', '1', '0', '0', '5');
Furnidata:
Code:
 ["s","9289","bwdicex","797001","0","1","1","bwdicex","Blue Dice",","-1,"-1"],
DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE THE BIT THAT SAYS 'CATAID' TO YOUR PAGE ID.

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Sorry about the late post heres the screenie: Click it to view the full image and the SWF is at the top ^^^^^^^
I know, I know, it looks more grey / white then black / white.. Sorry for the confusion. LOL

Attachments

• DADICE.PNG
    DADICE.PNG
    26.4 KB · Views: 389

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Well, on a real note, heres the SWF (its in a zip) Enjoy it, Love me, Love it and love habbo retro's :)

Attachments

• bwdicex.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 141

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Thanks so much for the good rates and comments, :) as I'm new I think i've improved instead of just making something on paint and only 1 image to 11 images and working swfs + sqls :).
Sorry, I didn't add the damn swf... I'm so stupid anyway here it is!

Attachments

• bwdicex.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 24

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Nice DM, love the simplicity of it. I'll rate 7.5/10. Hope to see more custom from you

Users who are viewing this thread