[SWF][3D] Dragon Headed Throne [RELEASE]

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Hey guys this is my third release this week and i hope u guys like it and leave a comment below.Give me a rating out of ten and i will make one more 3d headed throne, Thank you!
im sorry but u can go to other thread and get any throne coding for this throne.If you cant find any throne coding , just pm me and i will help you. :D

Codes For R63B:
Furnidata:
Code:
["s","45512","throne","45512","0","1","1","0,0,0","Dragon Throne!Designed By Bing","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"],

Use any throne codes .
LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!! And give ur rating and reviews below thank you so much! :D

Attachments

• image 1.png
    image 1.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 138

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Looks weird to me. You think, would you like to sit on a chair with something [the dragon] digging in your back?..

Looks bad to me, sorry.

Also you
"Codes For R63B:
Furnidata:"
Um. furnidata is the same for r63 as well. Also you didn't provide SQLS and which you said 'Codes for R63B'. "Use any throne codes ." That wont work.. as the ID, sprite id wont match and wont work.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Looks weird to me. You think, would you like to sit on a chair with something [the dragon] digging in your back?..

Looks bad to me, sorry.

Also you
"Codes For R63B:
Furnidata:"
Um. furnidata is the same for r63 as well. Also you didn't provide SQLS and which you said 'Codes for R63B'. "Use any throne codes ." That wont work.. as the ID, sprite id wont match and wont work.

Well i guess u r new, u change the sprite id and the id to another number

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Well alright heres the furnidata:
Code:
["s","45513","throne","45512","0","1","1","0,0,0","Dragon Throne","Designed by Bing on Devbest","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"],

Okay 45513 is the id and 45512 is the sprite so u just copy paste any throne furniure codes and then change id and sprite id to that.

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
No i'm not new. Been in retros for a while now and I clear know what i am doing.
You said to use the same as any throne codes. Clearly you don't.

Hey brother learn to code yourself if u know alot about retro than u should probably know which is the sprite id and id that u need change when adding a new custom and sorry im too busy to code for you guys i only release the swf

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Hey brother learn to code yourself if u know alot about retro than u should probably know which is the sprite id and id that u need change when adding a new custom and sorry im too busy to code for you guys i only release the swf

I can do it fine. But not everyone else can. You said "use any throne codes", and I am stating that un-edited 'any throne codes' will not work ;)

But im not here to argue, so.. nice release anyhow.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I'm new to owning retros, but i'll given it a try. Is it possible that someone can help me add this to my hotel. I fail so badly

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
I'm new to owning retros, but i'll given it a try. Is it possible that someone can help me add this to my hotel. I fail so badly

I Will try to make a tutorial on how to add custom easy soon.I will use pictures and make it simple alright? Just wait a little while brother be sure to check back!

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
I can do it fine. But not everyone else can. You said "use any throne codes", and I am stating that un-edited 'any throne codes' will not work ;)

But im not here to argue, so.. nice release anyhow.

Its okay hahah okay dude maybe u can check out my apple macbook release

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I Will try to make a tutorial on how to add custom easy soon.I will use pictures and make it simple alright? Just wait a little while brother be sure to check back!

Thanks man. I'm using plusemu, and i'm not sure if i can add stuff like this. I have the basis down, but it just doesn't load the picture on my hotel.

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011

Instead of being lazy, Make a short video TUT, Anyhow Bad custom but thanks for the release anyway 4/10

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Instead of being lazy, Make a short video TUT, Anyhow Bad custom but thanks for the release anyway 4/10
Hey kid i do not make tutorial for beginners who complains, this is probably a release to a more experience people.
So do not call me lazy while you just sit there and download customs instead of learning how to make them.Give me time to make a video on how to add custom which i said earlier on a reply.Give some respect instead of calling someone lazy :mad:

bingxuan2009

Nov 9, 2011
Thanks man. I'm using plusemu, and i'm not sure if i can add stuff like this. I have the basis down, but it just doesn't load the picture on my hotel.

Hahah i get your problem.Follow these steps:
1) Clear your browser cache Search (how to clear (YOUR BROWSER NAME) cache) on google.
2) Go back to your hotel's .me page and reload , you will be ask to login again
3) Login and enter hotel
4) Done you should be able to see the furniture unless you add the furniture codes wrongly!
My video on how to add customs will be probably release by this week so be sure to check out!

Why do we need to clear cache?
Answer: Whenever we play any game, it will store information about the game into ur browser to remember you, therefore when u add new items to your hotel,you will not see it as the old cache is being stored.So you have to clear the old cache away and download the new ones including the new furni by following the steps above!If problem still remains i will make a tutorial by this week. :D Hope this help

DubzNL

May 17, 2013
I think the throne itself looks pretty cool. But in my opinion you should take away the big dragon head. The little head on the armrest looks awesome. But because of the Big useless head 5/10

Users who are viewing this thread