PC Survival Server - In need of help

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Good day everyone,

I come looking for some support on a new survival server.

Some info:
The server's main goal is to provide and safe and reliable environment for players to play on, without the worry of greifers, spammers, and just plain idiots. It will be whitelisted, however we hope to have more than just a few players. Plugins will be added as needed; however the goal is to keep the vanilla experience.

It's currently running with 768MB RAM - we will upgrade as needed. I do have a domain/name already for the server, however I do not wish to release the name until it's public or with the ones helping out.

Application(s): *Currently in need of: Developer (Server) and a GFX Artist

Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype (Preferred):
Mic (Preferred):
What you can provide to the server:
Previous work (A must):
A bit about yourself (Outside of minecraft):

** As of now, the positions are not paid. If you feel it should be, we can discuss that via PM or Skype. This is assuming the work is pay worthy, and not copied crap off the internet.

Last edited:

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Name: Mace
Minecraft IGN: addicting / yoda / smallscreenhero / 2square4u
Timezone: PST
Skype (Preferred): notracist9001
Mic (Preferred): bluetooth (probably going to be broke again soon since I'm making a wireless speaker system out of it)
What you can provide to the server: A server technician that's been playing since 2009 and that's ran servers since 2011, administrated since the dawn of time and knows how to make permissions his bitch, can be mature (Can be), I can setup plugins and diagnose problems, I also know how to use MCMA with my eyes closed, I can do web development (editing not so much creating, but I've got minecraft layouts & so does Devbest), I can build pretty ok too (that's according to me).
Previous work (A must): I've made atleast half a stack of Minecraft servers, I've ran servers with only people I knew, I've ran servers with people I didn't know, I've been tech/mod/admin/owner/web dev/web mod you name it man, I've done it a lot for a long time.
A bit about yourself (Outside of minecraft): I'm a really laid back guy, I've got loads of tiny projects I'm always switching between. I don't know how much time I have on my hands and I don't know how much time I spend. Some days I can be on from 3pm-3am some days i can be on from 3-4pm, non consistent (usually the one with the most hours)
I play Minecraft from a Raspberry PI or from a brick. You can contact me any time of the day except when I'm sleeping, I'll ignore/block you.

WockoM9

May 1, 2011
Name: Jamie W...
Minecraft IGN: JamieIsLegend
Timezone: England - GMT
Skype (Preferred): Jamie9902
Mic (Preferred): Turtle Beach
What you can provide to the server: I have experience in Java so I can develop plugins and I may be young but I have ran many servers and I still run two today, I run SkyBlockCraft what is a cracked server. And another one named MangoCraft (which I am currently selling) I am also a host provider and can offer you some amazing deals.
Previous work (A must): Running Tons of server's i've been staff on servers , technicians , helpers I have loads of experience
A bit about yourself (Outside of minecraft): I'm a average guy who's littely super glued to his computer. I go to school I am in year 8 and I live in the West Midlands. I love trampolining and making computers, I love going bowling and having a laugh with freinds and family.

Thanks for your time :D

Users who are viewing this thread